Some boring canon mare
26.53% 26 votes
Anonfilly
24.49% 24 votes
Delta Vee
10.20% 10 votes

Poll ends . 98 votes cast so far.

Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
When I first came across Aryanne,I just thought,oh,ha-ha she’s a Nazi. Like the image and go on with my day. I’d see her occasionally in vore and futa pics,but it wasn’t until just a few days ago I became intimately familiar with her.  
I saw a post about THAT article. I read the small sample shown,and sarcastically commented that the writer must have seen some Aryanne art. Then I read the actual full article,and they DID mention Aryanne! I thought it was funny.  
Then weird stuff started. I was accused of being an “enablist” and a Nazi “apologist”. I’d give my honest statement that Aryanne is satirical,and any actual Nazis that use her to promite their own ideals just have one more reason to be mocked.  
Then Aryanne was temporarily banned,and I decided to be a smartass and post Aryanne pics with an Aqua Teen Hunger Force gag over her cutie mark.  
Then I got banned for sarcastically calling one of the more vocal Pro-censorship assholes “nazi”. Then I got banned. I guess I should have known better.  
Anyway,I did get my own MLP oc out of all this,Fargate. So,thank you, Aryanne. Thank you,clickbait-monger journalists,and thank you,asshole I called nazi.
Anonymous #F18F
@Zerowinger  
I don’t think most of us do, but it’s very existence whether or not it’s satirical makes us a supporter of them. By what indication and proof did they get that idea? Especially on a satirical post clearly mocking the ideology? We all hate them, they are bad, but they want to act like heroes and claim all the glory. I tell you what, that is not what it takes and it’s like to be a hero. Those kinds are selfish.
booponies

I like that she triggers people who think anyone is taking her seriously as a Nazi pipeline thing, mostly because they themselves beleive everything they fucking see and so assume everyone else does too
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
@booponies  
I really can’t understand that mindset. I can only guess that they never read any books, watched any movies or played any video games growing up. Otherwise the inability to appreciate a good villain is just baffling.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide