Music thread

AdudefromCHL95
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Тпсс_  
Will see about that in a few days ‘cause the album was released march 12th 2001. And I honestly don’t know what to imagine what content will be featured for a possible reissue (if the band was still active to this day…)
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I don’t know what a fight song is, but I can guarantee if I had one it would not contain the complete phrase “this is my fight song.” No, you’d hear it and shit your pants. You’d know without a doubt that this was a fight song and you want to back away because this is a fight you’re gonna lose.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Ever since I posted this image I actually listened to some of this Caroline Rose chick’s music. It sounds really familiar, like I can’t place it but it’s really familiar. It reminds me of when I was a little kid. It’s so average that it’s okay, but at the same time it’s really comforting. And I skimmed a few hundred pictures on the Internet and I must say, there’s not a single picture where she’s dressed like a thot. Wow! This is a strange, new feeling for me. I’m not sure what it is, I don’t have a word for it. I don’t know how to process this.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Nightmare of You - I Want to Be Buried in Your Backyard

I made fun of this song in the best comic you’ve never read, Revenge iNC., which is no longer online because the site was taken down. I’ve got maybe 30 out of 200 pages drawn, 20 of which are finished. I want to finish the story eventually. It’s the only comic I did that has its own playlist. I don’t have it memorized, but most of the songs on the list are crap. Here are the two best, the unofficial theme songs of the funniest thing I’ve ever made:

Mayday Parade - When I Get Home You’re So Dead  
A Fine Frenzy - Almost Lover

This is the only page that still exists on the Internet. It contains projectile vomit, just in case you’re not into that sort of thing. Each page took maybe 20 hours to make, so we’re looking at 4,000 projected hours to make the whole thing. No wonder I never finished it.
AdudefromCHL95
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

@ThatJewAsshole  
Yeah, that song could be pretty overused and don’t focus in the other songs he did.  
It kinda happens when random dudes in the radio ask the dj to play November Rain by Guns N Roses or any Iron Maiden / Metallica songs.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
What the hell is the All Star music video about?

So Dane Cook burns himself with an unplugged waffle iron and then the Smash Mouth guy (don’t know his name) throws some midget out of the way and gives a free shrug to Ben Stiller and some other people I don’t recognize.

Smash Mouth then sees the Real Housewives of South Central and rushes into a burning house to rescue a dog or a cat or a wombat or some animal, don’t remember, don’t care.

Then Smash Mouth rushes off on a moped with some slightly below average looking roasties who gesticulate on the bike.

Then there’s a car chase in the greenest tunnel you have ever seen involving a stretch limo. Ben Stiller jumps on a car while someone throws bowling balls at it. Some dude in a jogging suit robot dances and there’s an explosion.

Back outside Smash Mouth lifts a school bus off of the queen of the harvest festival while cheerleaders look on. The bus is full of kids who never bothered escaping.

Something happens.

Smash Mouth goes into a house and Ben Stiller and some other people are standing outside looking at it. One of them has a shovel.

What the hell does any of that mean?
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide