Viewing last 25 versions of post by RavenandWritingDesk in topic MOTU and She-Ra

RavenandWritingDesk
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

"[@Dex Stewart":](/forums/dis/topics/motu-and-she-ra?post_id=9631#post_9631
)  
I have worries based on how foam mouthed woke twitter jumped down the writing staffs throat by reading a bunch of bad intent into a lame pun. I have a bad feeling that maladjusted identitarians have decided its 'there show' and anything else that comes out will be torn apart by the audiances rampant paranoia telling them everyones secrectly trying to hurt them or holding it to ideological purity standards no one can match.

Male homosexuals are lacking decent representation full stop and lesbian representation is usually shallow, fetishised or unrealistic so He-man comeing out of the closet without it being a parade would be a good thing, but I think too many delusional toxic assholes have attached themselves to the property right now. I think it would be better to run a Teentitans GO or leave it a few years for them to jump on the next bandwagon before doing anymore.
No reason given
Edited by RavenandWritingDesk
RavenandWritingDesk
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

"@Dex Stewart":/forums/dis/topics/motu-and-she-ra?post_id=9631#post_9631
I have worries based on how foam mouthed woke twitter jumped down the writing staffs throat by reading a bunch of bad intent into a lame pun. I have a bad feeling that maladjusted identitarians have decided its 'there show' and anything else that comes out will be torn apart by the audiances rampant paranoia telling them everyones secrectly trying to hurt them or holding it to ideological purity standards no one can match.

Male homosexuals are lacking decent representation full stop and lesbian representation is usually shallow, fetishised or unrealistic so He-man comeing out of the closet without it being a parade would be a good thing, but I think too many delusional toxic assholes have attached themselves to the property right now. I think it would be better to run a Teentitans GO or leave it a few years for them to jump on the next bandwagon before doing anymore.
No reason given
Edited by RavenandWritingDesk