Masks don't work

GarbageHorse

Aspiring Kyle
It’s a scientific fact masks don’t do anything to stop Covid and that wearing them in everyday situations may increase spread.

All scientists, media, and government officials agreed on this, until someone in the media decided everyone needs to wear masks or they’re a biological terrorist trying to kill grandma.

It’s fake science.
GarbageHorse

Aspiring Kyle
@Aryanne  
No, most of the boomers don’t like them (“back in my dad we didn’t even wear masks in surgeries!”). It’s the dumbshit liberal kids that think they’re saving the world by wearing them and more importantly, going Karen on anyone who doesn’t.
GarbageHorse

Aspiring Kyle
@Aryanne  
That’s always true, but it’s not because they’re afraid of it (or they would have done more to stop it) or because they think it helps (because they already said it doesn’t), it’s because they got a chance to flex their power and they want to see how far they can push it.
Anonymous #ACAE
I doubt that all masks are worthless in stopping COVID-19. It depends on things such as how its worn, how many times its been used, and the materials its made of. Masks shouldn’t be mandatory on a national level, nor at the level that some states have pushed for it to be. Not all masks are of equally high quality overall. @Aryanne  
While Coronavirus is by no means a blessing, its likely not quite as bad as Ebola, HIV, Herpes, Zika, or even the antibiotic-resistant strains of Staph bacteria.
Anonymous #ACAE
@GarbageHorse  
Well, at least there’s an option to get your groceries given to you at the entrance by an employee for those who don’t want to wear masks into a store.
Aryanne
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

卐 1488 卐
@GarbageHorse  
I will say that it doesn’t seem like any of those health guidelines or mask mandates matter when it comes to BLM riots.

That’s basically the one thing those politicians and health officials are perfectly fine with.
GarbageHorse

Aspiring Kyle
@Aryanne  
That’s because “race” is higher on the totem than “arbitrary hysteria”.

This won’t be the end, though. If they can force you to wear a diaper with no pushback and no evidence it does anything, watch what they do next. We already saw them calling “gun crime” and global warming a “public health crisis”. We will see similar illegal “emergency” measures forced on us for those.
Aryanne
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

卐 1488 卐
I wouldn’t mind wearing a skull mask or gas mask since those look cool at least.

Those disposable ones you see most people wearing look pretty disgusting and hideous.
GasMaskGuy98
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Breathing Easy)

I AM NOT YOUR MUMMY
@Aryanne  
That’s a really cool mask.  
Flatterer.

But seriously. It’s an M50 Joint Service General Purpose Mask (JSGPM). Military-grade.

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
Show him those links you sent me on the other site.  
You mean the MIRA Safety CM-6M Tactical Gas Mask? Like I said, it’s used internationally by police, military, and law enforcement, and is highly regarded by preppers. And rightly so; it’s a tactical choice that’s approved by a number of governmental entities worldwide, including Norway, Portugal, and Chile. The mask boasts a 20-year shelf life and is compatible with 40-millimeter filter cartridges. It is made with durable bromobutyl rubber construction, which meets CBRN protection standards.

And speaking of filters, I once again recommend the VK-450 CBRN/CO filter. Seriously.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide