Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Donor | Lyra -
Squirrel of Legend - A squirrel that was there in a time of great need
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
pingus
Welcome to the first annual (semi annual? quarterly? monthly idk man just go with it) Lil Miss Shid tournament!

What is the Lil Miss Shid tournament?

This iteration of the Lil Miss Shid tournament will feature the staff of Ponybooru! How it works, is in the coming days we’ll be pitting staff members against each other in a single elimination tournament!  
You, the users will be given the opportunity to vote for who you’d like to see win! The winner will have to wear a special demeaning title(tbd) that follows them everywhere they go for 2 weeks.

How do we vote?

Voting will be done using forum polls, the staff member to receive the highest amount of votes in a 24 hour period will win the match. Users will be limited to one vote per person (use of multiple accounts will invalidate all of your votes, and yes we’ll be checking).

How should I vote?

Users are encouraged to vote for who they think is the biggest lil shid on the staff team. What does being a lil shid mean? Maybe they’re annoying, or they’re a shitposter, or retarded, or maybe you just hate them for no explicit reason at all. The choice is really up to you.

ROUND 2 MATCH 1 - Zizzy VS Acres

full

Will it be the man who pissed on the servers, or tag machine himself that takes home the glory in this heated battle?

Voting will close in 24 hours!
Acres
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based (but on what?)
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Donor | Applejack - Wait, this isn't Lyra's...
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

I’d like to thank everyone who voted for me in the last round. With your support, we can finally take back the title of lil shid away from the higher jannies.
ZizzyDizzyMC
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade (Masqueraded Esteem)
Autist - How long until you notice this?  I noticed it after 4 days , but really I didn't even look till now.
Lil Shid Culture - If you see someone with a lil shid badge, you should refer to them by "Listen here you lil shid."
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (The Bellstrike)

Administrator
Site Developer
Contrary to Politifact and Snopes, I am not handing out badges to people who vote for me.  
Do not believe their lies! It’s fake news!
ZizzyDizzyMC
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade (Masqueraded Esteem)
Autist - How long until you notice this?  I noticed it after 4 days , but really I didn't even look till now.
Lil Shid Culture - If you see someone with a lil shid badge, you should refer to them by "Listen here you lil shid."
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (The Bellstrike)

Administrator
Site Developer
pls not like this oh noooo how could I ever lose a lil shid contest nooo this is remarkable!

I’m going to claim massive evidence of voter fraud and demand accountability and reporting but Ponybooru Administration will no doubt block the public from being able to see the real voting records of unique users. Please just let me see the records Luzion, the recoooords! What do you meaaaan I’m not allowed to audit how the software records votes! How could you I’m the owner of the site!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Match has ended