Acres
50.00% 22 votes
Sapphie
50.00% 22 votes

Poll ended with 44 votes.

Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
Welcome to the first annual (semi annual? quarterly? monthly idk man just go with it) Lil Miss Shid tournament!

What is the Lil Miss Shid tournament?

This iteration of the Lil Miss Shid tournament will feature the staff of Ponybooru! How it works, is in the coming days we’ll be pitting staff members against each other in a single elimination tournament!  
You, the users will be given the opportunity to vote for who you’d like to see win! The winner will have to wear a special demeaning title(tbd) that follows them everywhere they go for 2 weeks.

How do we vote?

Voting will be done using forum polls, the staff member to receive the highest amount of votes in a 24 hour period will win the match. Users will be limited to one vote per person (use of multiple accounts will invalidate all of your votes, and yes we’ll be checking).

How should I vote?

Users are encouraged to vote for who they think is the biggest lil shid on the staff team. What does being a lil shid mean? Maybe they’re annoying, or they’re a shitposter, or retarded, or maybe you just hate them for no explicit reason at all. The choice is really up to you.

ROUND 4 MAIN MATCH - Acres VS Sapphie

full

Voting will close in approx 24 hours!
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
Gamers may think they are oppressed, but here on PB we know that the most oppressed group of people in the world are ponyfags. We are persecuted on every website for daring to like cute pones. We are excluded from communities for the simple crime of enjoying ponypussy and horsecock.  
No more, I say! If you vote Sapphie for Lil Miss Shid 2021, I will make horsefucker prosecution stop, and will punish all oppression of ponyfags around the internet everwhere!  
Even bugcucks such as Evan will be safe under my gracious rule! Naturally, bird watchers will be safe too.  
The only people we will persecute will be normies and lyrafags! Lyrafags are the enemy because they believe they can monopolise a cute pony and steal her from us!  
Acres will take your precious Lyra from all of you and piss all over her. Do not trust this man with the Lil Miss Shid title!  
P.S.: Fucking reform Cozy Glow already
Acres
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based (but on what?)
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Donor | Applejack - Wait, this isn't Lyra's...
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

Dear users of ponybooru, I’ll keep it short and sweet.

Before you cast your vote for the biggest shid on the website today, ask yourself some very important questions.

Who shitposts in every forum?

Which one of the candidates spent 3 hours replying to over 80 threads for no real reason.

When you get a notification how many times was it an Acre’s shitpost?

Who can you count on to reply to your own shitposts?

The answer is obvious. Although I may be a staff member, I will always be a ponybooru user first and foremost.

Finally, to my opponent, lol get rekt noob.

Vote for me you little shids.
AdudefromCHL95
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

I knew from the beginning of this Lil Miss Shid announcement was going to be Sapphie vs. Acres in the finals, no doubt. No offense admins of PB

Sure it’s gonna be a tough decision to make. In one hand you got someone pretty active in forums/comments that I see in my notifications constantly. And the other merge most of the daily uploads from DB to here, so other ppl who doesn’t want anything with derpi enjoy the poni as well.

What’s gonna be? Lyra’s worshipper or Tia’s personal janny?  
decisions, decisions…
Luzion
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Donor | Lyra -
Squirrel of Legend - A squirrel that was there in a time of great need

Senior Moderator
pingus
The shiddiest thing you as voters can do is pull the rug out from under acres and crown Sapphie the winner.

This is your moment to shine.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide