ITT: We make each other feel old.

Anonymous #CE58
Radioshack is not around anymore; they went bankrupt in Q1 2015. Literally 7 years ago was when it went bye-bye for good.
Twiface
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Shitposting
full

Sears still technically exists, but you’d be hard pressed to find an open store today.  
Same with Kmart (outside of Australia.)
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
This passed April I saw this radioShack be a radio shack… now it’s a Sprint Store

Only image I could find tagged “radioshack”. Speaking of radioshack though, it actually still has some franchise operators still opened but no owned and operated stores

@Twiface  
Kmart, as a young child, used to be my favorite store. Never knew why, but I remember they left most of Texas when I was very young and my only vivid memory is walking in a Kmart with my mother explaining that Kmart would be leaving soon.
Twiface

Princess of Shitposting
The youngest adult generation has never heard of at least one major, omnipresent technology from your childhood.

So today’s college freshmen don’t know what any of this is?

full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full
Posted Report
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
@Twiface  
Had that exact model of VCR. Also I don’t altogether miss the Gamecube’s memory cards. Those things fucked me over several times. The worst cost me my original Phantasy Star Online 1&2 character. Hundreds of hours of play gone in an instant. Never could get back into it after that.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide