I have an announcement [nsfw]

General Discussion » I have an announcement [nsfw] Search Posts
Anonymous #E1F2
I’ve come to make an announcement: ZizzDizzyMC a bitch-ass motherfucker, he pissed on my fucking archive. That’s right, he took his 3.5” fucking floppy disk out and he pissed on my fucking archive and he said his dick was “t h i s b i g,” and I said “that’s disgusting.” So I’m making a call out post on my Ponybooru dot org: ZizzDizzyMC, you got a small disk, it’s the size of this wallet except way smaller, and guess what? Here’s what my archive looks like! [explosion noises] That’s right, baby! Tall racks, no fans, no worries, just look at that it looks like two CPU’s and 24gb of dedicated RAM! He fucked my archive, so guess what, I’m gonna fuck the earth! That’s right, this is what you get, my SUPER ARCHIVE PISS! Except I’m not gonna piss on the harddrives, I’m gonna go higher. I’M PISSING ON THE BOORU! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT, TRUMP? I PISSED ON THE BOORU, YOU IDIOT! You have twenty three hours before the piss d r o p l e t s hit the fucking booru, so get out of my fucking sight before I piss on you too.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide