Holy crap, Chris-chan... [NSFW]

Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Distant banjo noise
According to Kiwifarms, Chris was spotted at a Walmart all dresseed like a moron, buying groceries and then going into a black van that took him away, hinting he’s currently residing at a group home and not being allowed to use the internet.
Twiface
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Pie
@Color Anon
Austistics can be extremely picky about clothing sometimes.
Or maybe they just didn’t have time to do anything about that since he’s just recently been released.
@Color Anon
Any idea where this Walmart was?
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@Twiface
https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Mal-Wart#Midlothian_location
Chris dresses like a moron because he is still bent on continuing with his “Tomgirl” bullshit.
@UrbanMysticDee
Chris has nearly zero muscle on his legs and arms because he is lazy and spends all of his day in bed sleeping, eating, playing vidya and freaking on the internet.
This is going to bite him in the ass now that he’s over 41 and he starts to naturally lose muscular mass because of his advancing age.
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
Chris was sighted again, this time at a game store where he spent hours playing cards with teens and such, right after having blown through hundreds of dollars to buy cards, toys and who knows what else.
He’s not being monitored or anything, he’s free do walk around doing as he pleases and he’s not even trying to be subtele about his precense, as he’s dressed with his usual clown clothes, medallion and horribly Sonichu-like repainted shoes.
This is not going to end well.
Amagan

If he’s out in public, he’s out in the open. Nature will take its course, and Karma will have its pound of flesh.
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@Amagan
At this point, KiwiFarms is begging everyone to NOT talk, engage or harras Chris in any way if they ever met him.
On the other hand, Reddit is actively organizing some retarded hunting raids to engage and harras Chris once they find him.
Havoc
Artist - shidtist
Chatty Kirin - A shidder who has reached 1000 combined forum shids or comments.
Liberty Belle - Shids the song of the unshidded

Half Dragon, Half Meme
@Twiface
I’m autistic and I give no shits about what I wear. Also I bet he’ll show up at just about any walmart.
@Color Anon
Kiwi has the right idea imo. He’s too much of a train wreck to be entertaining to troll anymore. And more trolling is liable to end horribly. He’s already past the incest line. There’s no telling how far he might be willing to go if pushed. With his god complex he has now, I can easily see further trolling resulting in him committing murder.
ANoobis
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
This thread is something else. There are a few people calling the bullshit for what it is, but mostly it’s a circle-jerk of insecure autists defending their autistic gang-stalking. The fact that so many of them are trying to pull a reverse card on taking the moral high ground is baffling.
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
According to the CWCki, Chris (former) house has been cleaned, cleared of all the clutter and restored to it’s former glory, most probably because Barbara Chandler is planning to sell it.
Twiface

Princess of Pie
@Color Anon
Not Barb, but whatever relatives are caring for her right now.
Seems like they’ve still got a bit of cleaning to do since some of his posters are still on the wall.
ANoobis
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
It just hit me again that Chris completely missed the boat on the whole NFT craze. I could see him trying to sell hand-drawn NFTs. Crazy to think that they rose and fell during his time on the inside.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide