Holy crap, Chris-chan... [NSFW]

Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Distant banjo noise
Even if that option were possible, I don’t think that any of Chris’ body parts is still in condition to be used for a transplant.  
So anyway, if he loses this new case, the credit collectors will start to directly take a cut from his “tugboat” every month until his debt is finally paid off.
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@Havoc  
From the government’s perspective, he hasn’t been established to have raped his mom yet. Not until he gets convicted or pleads guilty at trial.
ANoobis
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@Officer Hotpants  
Institutionally, that doesn’t change anything. A confession is legally considered evidence, and nothing more. The presumption of innocence remains until the trial.
Anonymous #D692
@Color Anon  
Yes, who knows if silencing those who have the wrong opinions or bring attention to the wrong things is a good or bad thing? It surely won’t set a precedent that will eventually reach far enough to affect sites like this.
πʊßƛįϰ

@Color Anon  
Good riddance and terrible precedent. DDoS attacks should not be possible, yet our internet’s failed infrastructure requires keeping in the good graces of a protection racket if your content is even slightly spicy (or simply happens to get noticed by the wrong person). If nothing else, it should be easy to trace the origin of C&C DDoS servers to then use the legal system to bully the perpetrators of such attacks to suicide (or just put them behind bars for a long while).
Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@Fleur de Lis  
As far I know, Kiwifarms was reporting a trans group that was stealing funds, grooming underaged boys, selling illegally made hormones and convincing underaged boys to buy them and then consume them to change genders behind of their parent’s backs, etc.  
Once the trans group found about this they began a campaign to report kiwifarms for murder attempt until they became so noisy that Cloudflare decided to block Kiwifarms without notifying them first, etc.

Let me make clear that I know that Kiwifarms is not a good community by any means, but I also know that if a person has been commented there, is because that person deserved it, plus I know that one of KF’s biggest rules always has been very clear: laugh at the lolcow, talk about the lolcow and point at the lolcow, but never touch the lolcow, never harm the lolcow and never lie about the lolcow.

Unfortunately, lolcows have their own definition about what “harm” (or doxx) means.
Amagan

Oh goody. I always liked Clash of the Titans while I was a kid. Let’s see if another remake will actually be good this time around.
πʊßƛįϰ

@ponypony221  
Prosecute the owners of the botnets, but give them reduced sentences if they turn over their client lists to prosecute the people who buy DDoS-for-hire. If it’s a government official in a foreign country, consider it an act of cyberwar and escalate things.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@πʊßƛįϰ  
It is usually impossible to determine the owner of a botnet. It is strongly suspected, though, that many of them are operated by governments.

@Amagan  
This was exactly my point. Most cyber-terrorism targeting US people is being carried out by the US or its allies.
Amagan

@Color Anon  
Why would they keep their mouths shut? With Biden in office and running the DOJ, they know they’ll never face any repercussions for their actions. They have the ultimate Get Out Of Jail Free card.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Color Anon  
I feel like this is a smokescreen. It’s not as easy as many people believe to shutdown a site, especially if you only have a small number of computers and connections that can be manually blocked. It doesn’t make sense, but it is a convenient excuse so most people don’t look deeper.
Twiface

Princess of Shitposting
@ANoobis  
Sonichu.com is the site you’re looking for. It’s been having a lot of downtime lately, as described in the posts above yours. I don’t know if it’s down for good, but some of its pages can be accessed via archive sites.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide