Holy crap, Chris-chan... [NSFW]

ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@Color Anon  
Point one isn’t a surprise. I doubt he would be in much danger in jail. A couple of my uncles and a friend of mine have been in jail multiple times. From everything I’ve heard, it isn’t like prison at all.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@ANoobis  
It’s like I can feel his distant presence. I can feel the edge of his aura of autism and unwashed gooch wound. It faintly manifests in the air, thickening it to the brink of perceptibility. Too far away to smell but close enough to feel my skin prickle and hair rise when the wind blows from the wrong direction.

I am… ambivalent towards the series, myself. I like a lot of the characters and designs but the games kind of suck ass. If you’ve played any of the first three you’ve literally played all three of them. Also I hate Nep.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@Color Anon  
Why would he learn anything from this? He’s been arrested quite a few times, as I understand. And jailed as well. So far, there isn’t anything new about this for him.
Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@ANoobis  
Yes, but back then he only spent the night at jail and he was alone, this time I thought he was going to be with other inmates and they would give him a few punches after not wanting to put up with his crap anymore, but turns out Chris was put on solitary confinment, so he was alone with his thoughts all along and that’s never good for him.  
I don’t know, I expected that a few beatings and punishments could finally hammer some order and limits on him.
Anonymous #F575
@Color Anon  
I suspect that he is genuinely, neurologically, incapable of learning from these experiences, or will learn the wrong lessons–“don’t get caught” instead of “don’t do horrifying things.” That boy ain’t right in the head, I tell you h-wat.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Chris-chan is very autistic at the absolute minimum, and likely has some learning and cognitive disorders beyond that. Violence doesn’t solve congenital defects, it would just fuck him up in even more ways.
Anonymous #F575
Perhaps Chris-chan wouldn’t have turned out autistic if his parents hadn’t waited until she was pushing menopause to start a family. “muh feminism, muh grrrl powah, muh career” is creating a lot more autism than mercury in vaccines.
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@ANoobis  
Some people cannot understand anything unless violence, or the fear of, is used with them.  
For example, Chris is going to cause even more problems once his jail period is over and he tries to return to his house to resume his old lifestyle, because no amount of words will be enough to make him understand why he cannot go back home anymore.
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
Chris sent a second letter from jail.

https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Jail_Letter_2

Besides of his god complex and grip on reallity becoming worse than ever, there’s a part on his letter that strongly hints he became some inmate’s pet for protection.

” I have a temporary Soul Partner, a Holy Flame Type, you may Remember her (on her repentence tour) keeping me safe, well, not abused, and good, alongside Many (Good) Angels, Spirits, and OP allies in and around this Jail of Fail. “

This means Chris is no longer on protective custody and the fact he needed to seek protection means that the inmates do not like him.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide