Holy crap, Chris-chan... [NSFW]

Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Distant banjo noise
From being a lovable autist who just drew Sonic and Pokemon pictures, to becoming a sick autist who raped his eldery, demented mother.  
Holy shit, it’s sad how all of this could have been avoided so easily if his parents had cared instead of enabled.
Anonymous #606B
@Color Anon  
I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic. Many adjectives have been used to describe him. “Lovable” was never on the list. He’s been a human train wreck level lolcow ever since someone posted links to the Sonichu comics on /b/ fourteen or fifteen years back. He has always been exactly like this, even before he let Tumblr talk him into cutting off his penis and pretending to be a girl. ALWAYS.
KillswitchEngageHyperFanatic
Liberty Belle - A bell rings once again in honor of the unchained.  (Attended our anniversary picture.)

More Than Just A Fanboy
If I’m beign honest, I’m late in the trend. I say this because Chris-Chan is one of the most hated people in Internet; This notice is spreading like burning powder, through I notice this only hours ago. I don’t understand why this topic is not in my recomendations. However, what can I say?

This came as no suprise for me, in my free times of my last job I saw too much videos about him, I know much more than the average person in this matter; Is not to show off, but most of the people only know him for his comic Sonikchu with another themes. The person we’re talking about is worse than you may think.
Anonymous #9305
Lock his worthless ass up in an assylum. Just when you think he cannot get any lower, he finds a way to blast through the bed rock.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Anonymous #9305  
That’s ableist, anon!  
The psychos should have been getting locked up decades ago. Now they’re the ones in charge of the madhouse.

@Anonymous #606B  
Translation: he must be referred to by his preferred pronouns because he is a totally great representation of all transsexuals /s  
Seriously, those retards are either really this clueless about consequences of their words, or actively promoting said consequences.

@Color Anon  
Or just, you know, hadn’t bred. Even if they didn’t enable him, the current society would a hundredfold.
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
Today I woke up to find out that Null, aka Chris’ biggest whiteknight called the cops on him, told him to go fuck himsef and gave up for good on helping Chris after discovering that Chris emptied his mother’s bank account and transfered the funds to his own so he could sleep at a fancy hotel and go on a shopping spree to feel better after yesterday’s events.

Holy shit.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Double-0 Negative
@Anonymous #606B  
But we are, though.

@Color Anon  
I don’t know why he would defend Chris. He’s got… what? Twenty years of evidence that he’s not just a poor, misunderstood soul looking for a friend? Also I’m frankly shocked that he hadn’t already emptied her account before now if he had access to it.

Bonus content:  
full  
full
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
Since it has been reported that lots of influencers, trans communities and attention whores have been milking Chris’ fuckup but twisting the facts to suit their own agendas, I’m posting the real available info straight from the horse’s mouth.

fullfullfullfullfullfull

Chris cannot enter into his house until next thursday, which is where the investigation will end and a legal result will be announced, so until then he’s stuck sleeping (and living) in a cheap motel or in his old car, as no relatives or extended family wants to take him in.
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@UrbanMysticDee  
Yes, and on different ocassions he has tried to hit and run people he hated (mall guards and a video game store manager) because they got him banned from the places he kept causing trouble, yet the law still allowed him to walk out and keep his driving license.

More reasons to believe that madhouses should have been reformed and updated instead of been shut down, I guess.
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
I never really followed Chris-chan stuff at all. I’ve only recently started getting acquainted with Sonichu, and that’s through Vinnce12. He always made me uncomfortable. I feel a weird combination of pity and disgust whenever I learn too much about Chris. Ulillillia and Christian Humbler have always been my preferred lolcows. Their brokenness isn’t a deviant, sexual thing.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide