Happy vent thread!

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
This is the best place I’ve ever been on the Internet, with the possible exception of the original Philosophers’ Circle in 2003-2005. By a lot. This is where I keep my sanity.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
First time wearing a shoe in 48 days. That makes me happy. I think my body has suffered enough. When this toe is finished healing let it be the last injury.
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Whatever I upload on Derpibooru gets uploaded here by someone else. that cuts down on my work. I’ve also seen my art pop up on other sites I’ve never even heard of. Kinda cool.
Zaknel
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
I earned about $200 from working today, not counting the rest of the pay check I’ll get for the rest of the week.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
73 days after breaking my toe the pain has almost completely disappeared and I could finally cut my toenails. I’m keeping them because they’ll never get that long again.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
One of the asshole neighbors who mows every other day is moving! They just put the sign up. Hopefully someone who mows only once a week, or better every two weeks, will move in.

If only now all the other neighbors would move out so I can annex their land and start a farm that would be great. Nothing yuge, all the contiguous lots are just 2.2 acres, that should be enough. I’ll build a big, beautiful wall around it, no one builds walls like me, believe it, a wall of hedges 8 feet tall, and I’ll have a little farm. That would be lovely.
Zaknel
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
I finally just finished recording the lines for one of my story. Tomorrow, I can edit it into a video and upload it!
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I did it! I managed to surpass 3,000 words in one day. Just crossed 20,000 words! This book is now 100 pages. I just need to keep this pace up for two more days and I can wrap it up.

The original 2016 essay and this new chapter on Covid (which is now the longest in the book) are what saved this book.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Dex Stewart  
Thank you.

I not only met my quota for the day but I exceeded it, writing 3,568 words. In two days I’ve written 6,752 words, meaning I’ve written 29% of the entire current length of the book in just two days. And it’s exhausting me.

Shortly after midnight the book reached 24,000 words. Then I heard the news about the President.

I’m still going to try to finish.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@UrbanMysticDee  
I’ve seen Pooh’s Adventures pics for awhile,I never really understood the appeal. But I saw a couple videos of people looking through the Pooh’s Adventures wiki and it was pretty funny.  
Pooh’s Adventures is kinda like diarrhea.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I’m in the home stretch of the book.

I’ve gotten to 30,000 words (29,800 - close enough) and gone from 190 links to read to 99.

There’s, I’m guessing, probably another 4,000 to go before everything is totally finished. All that’s left is some brief words on the shampeachment and the progress made on the wall, and then the big chapter about the riots and ballot harvesting. That’s probably 4,000 words, or a day and half of work, then the book is finished.

44% of the entire book was written in just 4 days. I’m tired all the time, I’m drinking coffee like water, and stupid things are all of a sudden hilarious, but I’m almost done, then I can sleep for 12 hours.

A few years ago I found a tattered flag in the dirt as I was going for a walk. I brought it home because I couldn’t just leave it there, it has to be disposed of properly. Well I never did dispose of it, I kept it in a drawer. On Monday I’m going to make the cover of the book and that flag will be front and center. America has taken a licking but it’s kept on ticking.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide