Happy vent thread!

Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
It feels strangely satisfying that my friends and I were arguing over Animorphs without being political. It’s refreshing.
Posted Report
Twiface
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Shitposting
I went to the mall today. It seemed unusually busy, and there was even a new restaurant in the food court. I was pleasantly surprised at how normal everything seemed. Has the decline of malls reached its peak, or has this particular mall just gotten lucky?
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@IvanSatoru
I had to stop using the html version of gmail because it doesn’t let you put stuff in different folders, it just puts labels on messages in the in box, making the in box grow infinitely large and unusable.
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

Knight of Boops
I don’t know if the perfect marinated pork ribs exist, but today I think I got pretty damn close to it.
For Mother’s Day, we took her out to a Sports Bar she recommended. Best ribs I’ve had in a long time, ever since the local joints went under in the lockdown. So tender they practically melted in my mouth, but in no way stringy. It was the perfect texture, if such a thing as perfection can even exist in this world.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide