Happy vent thread!

Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I have a new job. Five days a week, so not alot of free time anymore, but it pays really well. In a few years I could be able to afford my own little studio.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Since about 2007 I’ve been trying to get a job at two different companies. Today I’ve finally got one of them. I must have tried at least 25 times to get this job and all it took was knowing people who knew the person who is in charge of hiring, not any qualifications.
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
3 or 4 more hours and then I’m going to Burger King. Nothing’s on sale anymore, but maybe a new one will start soon.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
First radish has grown flowers. I was wondering if that would ever happen indoors.

Another one I just planted a few days ago has sprouted.

Unfortunately radishes can’t self-fertilize so the two plants won’t have flowers at the same time and I won’t get any seeds from them, unless the other one sprouts too and then the two new ones will mature at the same time.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Probably about 90% recovered. There’s always that last 10% where I know when I’m sick and I know when I’m not but the transition between the two I’m never quite sure. It’s like when does stubble become a beard? Who knows?

Went for a walk around the block and it took all I had. This wu flu does not fuck around.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide