Happy vent thread!

FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops

So, since my family are all COVID-feverish and “not communist, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut…” kind of social “liberal”, I genuinely thought Christmas lunch was going to suck major balls today.

Was pleasantly surprised to see my family actually agreed to not talk about COVID today, and we had a fun time with an amazing lunch. Roast ribs and tender kebabs with golden roast potatoes in chili oil, all on a platter with the veggies and a choice selection of sauces and toppings.

And the pudding and ice-cream for afters was simply divine as well. It always makes my day when I go into something fully expecting it to suck, and it actually being an amazing time.
Color Anon
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
Had a great new year celebration with my family and then with some friends.  
I could have lived without the hangover though.
Mitchy

Best princess👗👑
I’m getting more into writing so far, mostly gay pony stuff… with expansion… but hey, I’m creating something for once and it’s not just greentexts for one person.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
First time seeing the Sun in almost 2 weeks. I forgot how beautiful it is. Even though it was 50 degrees below absolute zero I had to go for a walk outside.
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
I remember the fliers I made for my junior recital: A picture of me in a white t-shirt, un-combed hair, serious face, holding my cello by the neck. Bass clef motifs decorated each corner of the paper. Everyone loved it.
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Twitter is embracing NFTs and crypto. Over the last year, all the activists in the comics, journalism and video game industries have made a big show of leaving platforms like paypal, kickstarter, and patreon for so much as considering blockchain technology.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide