Happy vent thread!

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Edited 24 pages today. Under ideal circumstances that means I could finish the book in 14 days. Let's say 16 with the essay at the end and formatting it for Amazon. But chances are I won't get ideal circumstances because this was the first ideal day since I started two weeks ago.

Also, round 2 interviews tomorrow. I'm scared if it goes either way. If I don't get the job this is the first interview I've had in a year so I'm kinda screwed, and if I do get it that means it might take me the rest of the year to finish the book.

Maybe if I get the job they'll let me start in 2 weeks so I can get 90% done with the book.
EverfreeEmergencies
Artist -
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

Amateur-er Autist
I forgot that you can just get coin wrappers from the bank for free, and I have a lot more coins than I originally thought. Might end up being at least a full gas tank's worth of money.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I'm high right now. I've been going through a lot of really rough shit lately and I forgot what it was like to be happy. Trees are just so beautiful.
Adan Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Oh man, due to all this back and forth with the Spike images, I actually had a dream about Cathy Weseluck.

She was a guest on a panel with other cast members and I was hoping to hear her doing her Spike voice, but sadly she didn't.

I've always thought it was amazing just how voice actors and actresses switch into and out of characters. It's an incredible talent.

I'm posting this in happy vent because I'd like to have more dreams about My Little Pony.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I really like this chapter. It's so clean and easy and there's nothing to annotate but a couple of creative liberties I had to take, because if I was reading the book I would notice them, so I thought I should preempt readers like myself.
Interested in advertising on Ponybooru? Click here for information!
Nightmare Night Art Context by Seiken

Ponybooru ain't free mate - help support us financially!

ETH: 0xC41132ad4627FBfBd0d1712A27B268a06278eE50 | BTC: bc1qeyw3e72pcylque89r2940hhfzrz339kxuvruun
Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~