Happy vent thread!

IvanSatoru
Artist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Angle-Considerer
@IvanSatoru  
It has a breech plate that hinges up and down. The plate is held up by spring tension alone when the thing is fired. How would that kind of action even be called?
Anonymous #645C
@IvanSatoru  
That sounds like some kind of airgun. I do not think such means would safely contain the pressures of a firearm. Which makes sense, given the mold lines I saw in the pictures. Is it a Crosman product? It resembles some of theirs.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Got a letter from the power company: “Congratulations, you are one of the most energy efficient households in the area.”

That made me feel really good. And I’m working with 80 year old rust bucket equipment that was neglected for the first 40 years and insulation that does jack shit. If I could put up solar panels without collapsing the roof or install a heat pump without wasting all the energy through these paper thin walls or blowing the ducts apart I could probably get to over 100% efficiency.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Forum Post 4,000! This is the most active I’ve ever been anywhere on the whole Internet.com.

Also, after 4 months, pre-order Max and Chloe finally arrived!
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Thank you, Prophet, for the ISO. I wasn’t going to shell out $450 for one of the few PC disks that were made, used on eBay. The game seems to work perfectly.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I finally figured out how to work the scanner. Every time I used it before the program would become non-responsive after scanning one thing and I would have to turn the machine off and on a few times to get it to scan again (or if the DPI is set too high it wouldn’t work no matter how many times I turned it off and on).

I tried something this time. If I close the program after scanning one thing instead of trying to scan two things then it can’t freeze. And it works. It’s several unnecessary steps, but I don’t have to shut the whole machine off and on, just quit the program and restart it. Now it works at 400 DPI.
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Angle-Considerer
I took a free IQ test. The “free” one I took a few months ago would not show me my results unless I paid money. Screw that and screw that website for making me waste my time. I thought I would have gotten a score of 110 to 115 but was pleasantly surprised to see a 129.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide