Happy vent thread!

Anonymous #BA17
I feel that ponybooru is the most welcoming place in the brony fandom there rest of the fandom is just a cicle of jerks and snow flakes.
Anonymous #645C
@Anonymous #BA17
4chan's /mlp/ is, I think, not bad, if you lurk a lot and have a thick skin. I've seen people say crazy shit there, but I've seen people say crazy shit here too.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Remember when I deleted all that stuff and got it to 20GB free space despite the fact that I deleted more stuff than that? Well, even after downloading a 500MB presentation that I'm sure will be put behind a paywall by the end of the week (temporarily, I'm going to watch than delete it but I don't have 2 hours at the moment) the computer has decided to grace me with 6.6 extra gigs of free space out of thin air! I don't know where it came from, I don't care, nothing appears to be missing so it's all good. I'm cautiously optimistic. This is short of the 40GB free space I should theoretically have, but it's an improvement and I'll take it.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Water pressure's really low because of a water main break half a mile away, it's nothing I have to deal with. There are no leaky pipes on my end, no past due bills, no ruptured water tank, it's someone else's problem and I'm a million ways relieved.

@Dex Stewart
You could try talking about rockets, that seems to have worked for me.
Interested in advertising on Ponybooru? Click here for information!
Learn how to advertise on ponybooru, free options are availble.

Ponybooru ain't free mate - help support us financially!

ETH: 0xC41132ad4627FBfBd0d1712A27B268a06278eE50 | BTC: bc1qeyw3e72pcylque89r2940hhfzrz339kxuvruun
Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~