Happy vent thread!

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Good things today. It was the first day in 4 months that was warm enough to go for a walk outside. When I passed the park I saw kids playing there for the first time in a year and none of them had masks! It felt so good to see that.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Anonymous #F32F  
I have a whole collection of different screwdrivers that I use all the time. I’m always taking things apart, or putting things together, and any tool I don’t have that I need at the moment I will improvise, which I why I collect things people mistake for garbage. It’s not garbage, bits of wire or plastic or wood can be manufactured into things. Just a couple weeks ago I found a use for the block of styrofoam I had.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Removed another root that was forcing up a sidewalk stone. That thing was three inches thick, took about an hour to excavate because have you ever tried to saw a partially buried root? It’s not easy. I also removed 40 years of moss (about half an inch) from several other stones. Now it looks like a muddy mess, but after it rains a couple times it will look like a nice sidewalk again and I won’t trip on the stones anymore.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I think I fixed the computer problem. I got a cheap 10-in-1 card reader because the computer I bought had a few USB ports and NOTHING else, so I had to get this card reader and a DVD/CD/Blu-ray drive (I don’t even think it came with speakers, so it’s a good thing I have three spare sets lying around). The card reader has always been giving me trouble and the computer doesn’t recognize it half the time so I’m always having to unplug and replug it. Well now it was forcing the computer to go into BIOS setup every time I turned on the power. I checked the hard drive and there were no problems, so the next thing I did was unplug the card reader and, wouldn’t you know it, now the computer starts up perfectly. It seems to have been the problem from the start.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide