Happy vent thread!

Anonymous #F32F
@Acres  
The little box at the bottom of your custom filters that lets you hide images if meet a certain query, for instance if you didn’t want to see any image tagged both ‘safe’ and ‘fluttershy’, or anything uploaded by ‘genericusername’ after January 16, 2032.
Anonymous #F32F
@Havoc  
Speaking of that feeling, I just updated Python and cmd doesn’t understand ‘pip’ when used in ‘pip –version’ even though it works completely fine in use and it makes absolutely no sense to me.

Edit: apparently double dashes gets converted to an em dash. Huh.  
Edit: I also just realized tumblr doesn’t let you download raw images anymore anyway, so it wasn’t that helpful. Oh well, still made downloading faster.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
There’s a picture that certainly doesn’t exist on the Internet.com anymore, and the only copy I have is stuck on a floppy that’s inaccessible and a very poor quality print out. So, I scanned that print out and over the course of a while recreated the picture to about 98% of its original fidelity. I did have to interpolate one extremely blurry spot, but considering I had to recreate an entire font from a 20 year old copy of a copy of a picture I’m satisfied with the result.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Acres  
I recall reading people bitching about “art theft” just on these forums just this week, so no, I’m not going to upload my recreation of someone else’s picture from 20 years ago on the off chance that someone will see it and complain.
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@UrbanMysticDee  
The new Power Rangers Lightning Collection Astronema.  
She was originally part of a forty dollar two pack. I got her individually for fifteen. The red space ranger,Andros was the other part of the two pack. I’m more interested in collecting the non-ranger characters,since the rangers always end up dirt cheap later,but villain’s,allies,monsters,they disappear.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
2020 was actually a great year for me. My mental health hasn’t been better in at least ten years, I had a very productive semester in the second half. Made a lot of progress in my fic (admittedly, once Autumn rolled around I was too focused on school to write as much as I did during the first half). Developed a passion for archival.  
I’ve never really mentioned that since everyone else had absolutely shit years and I never wanted to make it feel like I was bragging when others are doing terrible.  
Kinda feels good to get it off my chest. Felt like I was keeping some kind of horrible secret (how dare I have a good year when others had a shit one?)
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide