(Gasps! Shock!) Unpopular Non-pony Opinion Thread!

ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ghibelline Omnipotens
New Broly is a huge downgrade from the original. Just because the new one is an UwU cinnamon roll who wants friends, that doesn’t mean he’s written better. The old one had a more lively personality, a more interesting fighting style, and an actual narrative explanation for his absurd strength.
Posted Report
Absol95
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

#PSvitaNation
5th Gen console ranking:  
Sony PS1>Sega Saturn>>N64>3DO>>>Commodore Amiga CD32>>FM Towns Marty>>NEC PC-FX>>Atari Jaguar>32X
Posted Report
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
Actually I didn’t know about the Amiga CD32, the FM Towns Marty or the NEC PC-FX. What the fuck even is that second one as a name?
Posted Report
Absol95

#PSvitaNation
Fallout 3 is not a “parasite” within the Fallout series. Its fine if you don’t like what it has to offer, overall. However, it is not, polarizing as it was back in 2008 to many fans, worthy of being called an asset flip touch up with some tweaks (something that is largely true with FO76 in relation to FO4, especially back when it first released as a hot rushed mess), nor is it contradictory to the classic entries simply for being put in a 3d 1st or 3rd person environment instead of remaining isometric and highly turn-based in a fashion similar to Fallout 1, or Fallout 2.  
Also  
Dishonored 2 is more of a meh-barely Ok game kind of let down in comparison to Dishonored 1, rather than a downright outrage or act of betrayal.  
E-reader cards for the GBA did not deserve to sell poorly outside of Japan.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
I am completely done with hearing form JewTubers about how oppressed they are. Especially when they utilize comment censorship.
Posted Report
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
If you’re going to beat your wife (not saying you should, but if you’re going to), it should be where your children can witness it
ANoobis
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
I’m not worked up about machine learning tools cropping up in creative fields. Whether it’s a good or bad thing in practice comes down to implementation.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@ANoobis
Machines were supposed to do the physical labor for us giving us unlimited free time for creative endeavors. Instead they ended up doing all the good sit down jobs for the trillionaires, relegating us to menial labor.
At the same time Internet “””“artists”””” are worst people on the planet and they deserve to be out of a “””“job””””.
I’m torn on the issue.
Absol95

#PSvitaNation
@UrbanMysticDee
>RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE artists who primarily post on the internet are THE WORST of all time! THE DESERVE TO BE UNEMPLOYED BECAUSE THEY PISS ME OFF!!!
TCH! Suit yourself, fuckwad. I know that AI has a proper use for more than just building cars and serving food. I understand that. However, I do not believe in nor share your bitter grudge against most, if not all Internet-using artists, blanketing them as being so bad that they are worse than Antifa goons, Saudi theocrats, the leadership of the DPRK, the CCP, The Castroist regime still running Cuba, and the Communist party of Vietnam, and the deliberate Israeli attacks on Gaza and parts of the West Bank. Talk about a bitter, rotten taste in the mouth one won’t let go of.
@IvanSatoru
And to you too, Ivan the cuntoid.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide