(Gasps! Shock!) Unpopular Non-pony Opinion Thread!

Absol95
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

#PSvitaNation
Justin Kan ought to go and do whatever he can to raise money, enough money so that he can buy back Twitch.tv from Amazon. If not, then Big Tech heavyweight Amazon should be made(probably by Congressional action and maybe also some White House input) to have its overreaching control over online retail in the USA broken up, thus leading them to sell a number of their subsidaries, including Twitch, to other companies or individuals, like say, either Viacom, T-mobile, or Jawed Karim. If none of such things are going to happen, then I won’t find myself crying or mourning by very much if the next big west coast Earthquake ravages San Francisco and nearby towns, since SF is where Twitch’s and Amazon’s HQ are located.
Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
full  
This movie deserved to be released. It’s the best Fantastic Four movie there is.and don’t you fucking say The Incredibles.
Absol95

#PSvitaNation
I’m happy that Apex Legends is coming to Switch later this year.  
The Disney SW sequel Trilogy should be officially removed from canon.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
@Havoc  
I tell Twatter whatever I want. Shitposting there is one of my few hobbies. Even with them throttling me*, and keeping my tweets from appearing for 25 minutes (guaranteeing they don’t show up in trending) I’ve still gotten like 10 new followers in the past month.

If I’m not afraid to say I’m glad the Linkin Park guy is dead and the rest of the band should join him in Hell, they can’t touch me. I laugh when people get riled up over stupid shit. A clown dies and everyone loses their mind, but 30,000 kids die every day from diseases that can be cured for less than $1 a day and nobody bats an eye. They can all fuck off.

*And the alternate account I created that I called “Getting Banned”
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide