(Gasps! Shock!) Unpopular Non-pony Opinion Thread!

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
@ANoobis
Black pill is neo-nazi LARPer bullshitters who are super duper salty that Trump didn't snap his fingers and make all the non-white people turn to dust in his first hour as president so they become all gung ho for Biden in the hopes that he will punish white people until all white people become neo-nazis and kill all non-white people.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Barhandar
It's worse than giving up. They push "accelerationism" which is deliberately making things as bad as humanly possible to push enough people over the edge to start a revolution to bring about a white ethnostate in Montana that will be completely cut off from international trade and will make white people even more irrelevant. They also believe that although there is a white genocide going on they will not have any kids on purpose to counteract the problem because that's real work and not online craptivism.
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@UrbanMysticDee
The result of black pill (the info) is both irrelevant and diverse. Same as redpills the result of red pills: you can't cookie-cutter them because they span the whole spectrum from "fuck off I just want to grill" to "(((DA JOOS)))" through "yes, there's blatant anti-white racism going on but you're retarded for suggesting isolationism".
P.S. Also, pretty sure the ACCELERATE guys just want to watch the world burn and don't care about revolutions or ethnostates. Kinda like the guy shouting at a movie because it's not progressing as fast as he's munching popcorn.

@ANoobis
This is also the reason why redpilled isn't the mirror image of woke: wokescum have roughly similar set of beliefs (burn loot murder, white guilt, inborn things and mental illnesses are to be praised, etc; "helped" by their rabid attacks on anyone who doesn't fall in line) while redpills don't. Though the formation of the term is exact same, "waking up" from an illusion.
Officer Hotpants
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

HEY YOU GUUUUUUYS!!!
Those who blame money & power for other people's shitty behavior—touting that tired crap about "money is the root of evil" and "power corrupts"—are shitty people, themselves, looking to excuse their own desires, patting themselves on the back for not indulging urges that they don't actually have the means to safely engage in to begin with. These things don't trigger a change in who you are. They only remove the constraints that force the average person to stay within the lines. Winning the lottery never turned anyone into a child abuser. It merely gives them the funds to afford a trip to Southeast Asia.

The reason so many people of wealth & authority are shitty is because shitty people are more than willing to do shitty things to get what they want.
Dex Stewart
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I don't mind if the new Masters of the Universe show focuses on Teela. Her haircut though… Unless she pops up at the end of an episode and tells kids not to try cutting their own hair,I'm not into it.
Twiface

Princess of Shitposting
@UrbanMysticDee
Sometime next week, apparently. My parents have a family account so I intend to see it, but I'm not hyped for it. The only reason I want to see it soon after release is because I know people are going to be posting spoilers everywhere as soon as it comes out.
Anonymous #5AFF
@Twiface
I'm not even going to be watching. It has been hyped far too hard for far too long. The bits and pieces of promo material that I have seen do not entice me. I know some people are filled with hope for it but I'm already filled with NOPE.
Interested in advertising on Ponybooru? Click here for information!
Learn how to advertise on ponybooru, free options are availble.

Ponybooru ain't free mate - help support us financially!

ETH: 0xC41132ad4627FBfBd0d1712A27B268a06278eE50 | BTC: bc1qeyw3e72pcylque89r2940hhfzrz339kxuvruun
Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~