(Gasps! Shock!) Unpopular Non-pony Opinion Thread!

Officer Hotpants
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Duct tape samurai
@acres
Don't even fucking mention that thing.
And I believe you mean "BURN TO THE GROUN- BURN TO THE- BURN TO THE- BURN TO- BURN TO THE GROUN- BURN!!! BURN!!! BURN!!! BURN TO THE GROUND BURN- BURN TO THE GROU- BURN TO- TRI FORMA- HOO-HOO!!! BURN!!! BURN!!! BURN!!!

@Тпсс_
It was my first in the series and one of the first games I owned. Funny thing: I was just talking to someone two days ago who was insisting that you needed the magnet missile to damage Hard Man. Funny how things come together.
Officer Hotpants
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Duct tape samurai
@Тпсс_
Same. Hard Man was my "I need someone's weapon" boss. He's by FAR the easiest to kill. Even easier than Flash Man in MM2. For me the hard one to buster kill was usually Spark Man (because of the hill in the arena) or, like you, Shadow.
Absol95

PUBG lite should be released to more countries.
Also, Fallout deserves to come to the Switch, either via a remaster of Fallout 3 for current gen consoles, or a Switch-exclusive compilation of the Classic Fallout games which includes both the original versions of FO1, FO2 and Tactics, as well as enhanced versions of each of them.
Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~