Viewing last 25 versions of post by _ in topic Football(not American)/soccer thread.

_
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

"[@AdudefromCHL95":](/forums/dis/topics/football-not-american-soccer-thread?post_id=45210#post_45210
)  
Yeah, it kinda worries me how the forwards can't score all the good chances they had. Or when they didn't want to pass Brereton the ball to Brereton like in this one.

![full](https://camocdn.ponybsooru.twimg.comrg/lh4qI5MUSTxO4mediaFIQcBjf2PNUTc/E4aHR0cHM76Ly9wYnMIudHdpbWcuY29tL21lZGlhL0U0TTdNSVNVVUUAMkEB5?formFNa0VCNT9mb3Jt=jpg&nYXQ9anBnJm5hbWU9MzYwe=360x360!

DM2MA)

Bolivia started to have more chances in the second half since Aranguiz played injured and Vidal was shit, so Pulgar was technically the only midfielder trying to do something. The subs weren't that effective as well.

The game against Uruguay will be tough as always, I hope we can get a win or at least a draw and win the next one.

No reason given
Edited by _
_
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

"@AdudefromCHL95":/forums/dis/topics/football-not-american-soccer-thread?post_id=45210#post_45210
Yeah, it kinda worries me how the forwards can't score all the good chances they had. Or when they didn't want to pass Brereton the ball like in this one.
!https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E4M7MISUUAMkEB5?format=jpg&name=360x360!

Bolivia started to have more chances in the second half since Aranguiz played injured and Vidal was shit, so Pulgar was technically the only midfielder trying to do something. The subs weren't that effective as well.
The
game against Uruguay will be tough as always, I hope we can get a win or at least a draw and win the next one.

No reason given
Edited by _