Finish each other's sentences

General Discussion » Finish each other's sentences Search Posts
Anonymous #C446
Here, you say something, but allow another user to finish the sentence, then that user starts a new sentence, and so on.  
I shall start.

If I had a dollar for every time Raid Shadow Legends was promoted by a youtuber…
Anonymous #7B37
turbans.

Please try the hors d’ouvres. They’re halal. But please don’t…
Absol95
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

#PSvitaNation
Naan bread with ale under the table!

I would like you to meet the best pilot in all of Lebanon; he did stuff like…
Anonymous #0C3E
full  
Rest, rest, there is a calm before the storm and the Western Front is quiet, I have got Rembrandt as my right hand and Solo as my PILOOOOOT! Condemned land, convicted man, could not save MY life, cutting strand by…
Anonymous #C446
Jimmy Dean’s Ghost!

If Tim Cook resigned from his position at Apple, I’d…
Anonymous #0C3E
Pull your strings, twist your mind and smash your dreams. Just call my name, because I will…
Anonymous #0C3E
go beat Qaaman with chopsticks and base which one looks tastier on how I feel when I return to choose. Dude, did you see the metamorphosis Hail Zeon went through? It is…
Anonymous #E4B7
so I will summon dark clouds to follow me wherever I go to counter the brightness. In my last dream, I was haunted by resurfaced memories of…
Anonymous #E4B7
the other chips are made by an unknown developer, meaning using them without a blueprint on their design could lead to virus that goes beyond the usual data altering. Luna shows her hoofpits…
Anonymous #E4B7
There are stupid whores that keep on coming back for more! Someday, sometime, I am gonna find just what it is…
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide