Elon messing up Twitter stuff

Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
If you go through the replies on a political tweet and block all the blue check weirdos and assholes, Twitter lags. Also I got logged out from blocking too many assholes at once.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

@ponypony221
The people I’ve mostly seen with the #BlockTheBlue are leftists, trans activists, antifa types, etc.
But fine… I’ll be nice.
@Dex Stewart
Use a plug-in/extension known as Block Party or something like that, then go to github and look up Esqueer_, a user, who already has a pre-made list of Blue Check Marks for that program, I believe. It’s a file about 6 to 7 Megabytes in size. How to use it, that part I don’t know.
Disclaimer: I’ve never tried these programs or websites, so I can vouch for their safety. I just gather knowledge and information on things and occasionally share it with others. I gathered this particular information from Esqueer_, a person I honestly don’t care for at all.
So use at your own risk.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Adan Druego
Maybe I just have been away from Twitter too long, but the idea of leftists being upset at bluecheckmarks and others being upset they’re being blocked by leftists for having them is almost like a joke. It’s hard to believe we reached this point.
Still, I would (think about) blocking anyone dumb enough to willingly give Elon money. It’s not even a political thing. It’s like if someone was parading around in fake designer clothes. Someone subscribed to pay money to a career con man to get a symbol associated since its inception with propaganda and insanity? I really don’t see a logical reason someone would do that.
“a pre-made list of Blue Check Marks for that program”
I wonder if that includes past ones? That would be hilarious.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Bullshit fucking rich ass frog looking motherfucker CON MAN with hair transplants objectively made twitter worse. Fucking ugly ass frog looking motherfucker. Dude is objectively ugly. He’s living proof that if you have $300 $150 billion even ugly motherfuckers can get hot women. Dude looks like a fucking scrotum with pubes glued to his chin.

Turned on twitter today and I was logged out. Tried logging in 5 times and it automatically logged me out. Cleared cache and cookies and jumped through a few other hoops and finally I’m in. That never happened before the frog’s scrotum bought the site.
Adán Druego
Artist -

I wonder if that includes past ones? That would be hilarious.
No, Esqueer_ made sure to exclude “Legacy Check Marks”, just itself. It’s trans.
Personally, I don’t mind leftists segregating themselves. If certain groups want to be separate, then better for all the groups, which consider them undesirables.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
There’s plenty of blue check users I won’t block, it’s the ones telling people to kill themselves or the nft bots that I want to block.
It’s not even to create an echo chamber, I probably won’t see these guys normally ever, but if enough people ban someone at once apparently they get shadowbanned.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
Now Musky boy is handing over Twitter to a WEFJew that worked for NBC.
Anyone who defended him, it’s alright. I understand. No need to admit you were wrong. :)
Anonymous #6311
@ponypony221
At least the blue checkmark and twitter commie seething when he first took over was funny. That’s about the only good thing to come out of it.
Adán Druego
Artist -

@Dex Stewart
Gotta put those leftists in their place.
Remember, the norm needs no extra label, thus cisgender isn’t necessary. Trans are the other, thus the need for a label to differentiate them from normal humanity.
Adán Druego
Artist -

@Dex Stewart
No, actually I don’t. I tend to stay away from certain crowds and certain kind of people. I mostly try associate with people similar to myself, with views that are similar, all be it less extreme. Most people I know wouldn’t even know what cishet is supposed to mean.
As for the impact of those words, there meaningless. Insults have no effect when the “people” hurling them are literal old fashion freak show attractions. Most leftists are just that, mentally ill freaks.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I made fun of some asshole who was being a jerk and they blocked me.😂
So in some tweet about the new movie Ruby Gillman, this one guy was telling everyone about how he didn’t care about the movie. So I replied to him with this:

And he blocked me lol. I don’t even care about Ruby Gillman.
Anonymous #5734
I don’t know if it’s a glitch or another stupid policy change, but now no one can browse Twitter without an account. With the way things have been going over there, it could easily be either.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
My guess is nothing, just like when he said he’d rather die than delete his tweet then caved to his narcissistic need for online validation and deleted the tweet so he can continue to pretend to be a big tough manly man with balls and a shaft while dressing like the Chiquita Banana girl. Seriously, he has a suit that’s half red with flames and half blue with clouds. Peterson needs a gay personal assistant ASAP to fix his fashion blindness.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide