Dream Thread

Fleur de Lis
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

déanaim seitreach
There was some weird TV show, something about cameras, the city has replaced the lights on a bridge or something, then a house but the inside is all one big basement.
Then I encounter Chris-Chan in a city during the winter night. He’s super creepy, and scares everyone else away. I manage to run away back home, but then I find online that he has written a threatening letter to the Swedish Government, demanding that they immediately banish me and all the other “evil people”.
Posted Report
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
Three weird equine dreams recently, one is MLP related.
  1. I am a horse in an empty city that specifically looks like a Garry’s Mod map. Two horses run past and I follow them. As we pass further through the city, more and more horses join us. They are in all colours: grey, cream, brown, black, and missing texture. By the end, we are hundreds. Fun.
  2. I am a horse in a normal park. I see another horse with a human rider.
    Then that horse absorbs the rider, and does a weird bipedal contortionist dance.
  3. Raindrops and two or three other ponies are asleep in Twilight Sparkle’s packed with junk hoarder house. Twilight, Applejack and I are awake. I try to bother Raindrops into waking up, then I hear Applejack kicking Twilight out of the house, because she filled it with hoarder junk. Twilight tries and fails to make a convincing defence argument.
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
I had a dream where I was staying at the mansion of some acquaintance. I was up to some kind of Jules Verne-esque science thing, and he was some rich enthusiast who was sponsoring me. Aside from the rest of the family which I had met, I was aware that there was a daughter in the house who was sick or something, but she wouldn’t be out and about. I was busied with research and planning for a while, and I’d completely forgotten about her. She was mentioned only briefly and never came up again.
One night, I entered a study in some kind of rush, looking for charts. I could see them on the desk from the hall light, so I didn’t bother turning on the light to grab them. While I was standing at the desk, I heard a faint sound of movement, and something knocked some books I’d been using to the floor. I stepped partly around the desk, further into the shadows, intending to retrieve them. As I was beginning to bend down, I felt something small hit the back of my left leg pretty hard, and stay there. I was too surprised to stop myself mid-kneel, and as I went down, I felt it unwrap itself from my leg and move back. As I landed, I turned around, and from under my field of vision, the family’s daughter I’d forgotten about popped up with her arms open, and grabbed for my shoulders. I couldn’t see her face, because she was backlit by the hallway light pouring in from the half-open door, and her hair was also cascading over her face. She was wearing a really fancy dress, to the point where she almost looked like she was wearing doll clothes. The one feature I could see clearly was her hands, as they crossed through the light. They were three-fingered, and ended in claws. Kind of like in It’s Alive, but her claws weren’t as gnarly.
I woke up with a jolt as she was wrapping her arms around my neck. It’s been a while since I’ve been spooked like that.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
I ride a bus across a winter landscape. After arriving at my stop, I sneak into some sort of secret complex. There are many guards, but I have silent grenades that vaporise them instantly without affecting the surroundings. There are many rooms with guards and twisting corridors. I clear the guards and loot the first aid boxes. They contain packages of bandages and severed cat paws that are packaged like bandages and labelled “pain relief as soft as a kitten”.
After several rooms, I think I am carrying too much stuff, so I decide to go back to leave it where I came from. But I went the wrong way and exit through a different door. I find myself outside in a snowy graveyard. I see a floating lantern, but it is soon revealed that it is carried by a tall ghost in black cloak.
Idontcare

living disappointment
I’ve had a few dreams about ponies, but the only one I really remember well is one that I had a few years ago, and tbh it was one of the strangest and most messed up dreams I’ve had.
It started out fine, some ponies had ended up on earth and had created a small colony called pony town. Then as I was walking down the street I saw a pony (can’t remember her name) crying, I asked why she was upset and she said that a lot of humans weren’t being kind to her and the other ponies. I thought she was sweet and cute, and then we somehow started dating and she even moved in with me. However then the dream got very odd. I started to have massive headaches and felt like it was difficult to concentrate on anything. Basically I started losing my mind and believed that all of this was somehow the pony’s fault, that she was somehow trying to use her magic to take over my mind (even though she was an earth pony but whatever). Then I went completely insane, started having hallucinations and believing that all ponies were creatures of pure evil and that they were going to take over the world. This led me into stabbing the pony to death while she was sleeping and I was laughing uncontrollably. Then I decided that wasn’t enough, that I had to kill every pony in the world and so I prepared to do a mass shooting at pony town. Then the dream just kinda ends there.
So that’s when I learned that spending most of the day watch mlp and murder documentaries properly wasn’t the best idea. And that I should probably go see a therapist.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
I remember something about sneaking around on a starship. I also killed one guard for some reason.
There was later also a meeting of some kind of very large galactic council.
I am making some sort of proposal, but I do not speak klingon.
There were klingons there, and they were disgusted by the “inferiority” of my language.
They claim that only klingon words are objectively corresponding to reality.
Idontcare

living disappointment
Alright, I don’t know if it’s because I posted on here recently or something, but I just had 2 pony related dream and these were somehow even weirder than the last one.
The first one was set in like an equestria girl’s type world, but they were all still ponies. Anyway this dream was all over the place. It begins with me just starting the school and worrying about tests and shit, then it’s about the teacher disappearing and I suddenly having to teach the class, and then it’s about me trying to steal Luna’s helicopter. The dream ends with Luna beating the shit out of me and throwing me out of a window, and me swearing vengeance.
The second dream starts out like any good dream does, with me taking a dump on the toilet (which for some reason was located in the middle of my kitchen), when suddenly I see out my window my neighbours house completely collapses. I go and investigate, but when I look out the window I see a group of ponies in my garden. I freak out and go tell my family, but no one seems to give a shit.
Eventually I convince my father to go take a look and wait for him to return, but after a few minutes I start to wonder what’s going on over there, only to find that the ponies had turned him into a flamingo. I go back to tell my mother, only to find she’s been turned into a cat. My sister is freaking out and yelling at me to do something to save them and stop the ponies, but I’m just like “you know what? I don’t have the energy for all this. Someone else can deal with this, I’m outta here” and just left.
Next thing I remember I’m at a car dealership trying to buy a car, only for the guy I’m talking with to suddenly turn into water, and I’m wondering if he’s still sentient so he can sell me the car because I didn’t want the hassle of going through the whole process again.
Idontcare

living disappointment
Another weird dream involving ponies, lucky me.
I was on a class field trip in the mountains. We were spit into groups and I was with a group of fillies and colts, just being miserable about the whole thing. They were playing truth or dare and were constantly bugging my to play with them. I jokingly dared them to jump off the cliff, only for them to actually do it. I look down and see that all of them died, except one for some reason. Then this pony teacher (who disappointingly wasn’t cheerilee) came back and asked where the rest of my group were. I told her what happened and she accuses my of being a murderer. She then takes me to court and I’m put on trial for murder, but then the dream just ends there. I didn’t even get to find out if I’m guilty or not.
Why can’t I just have a nice and happy dream involving ponies for once?
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
I just had lucid dream where I am playing a video game. Made me think “I’m playing a game that doesn’t exist. That’s so weird.”
The basic gameplay was like Link to the Past; but with horror elements, everything was beyond spooky. There were ghosts and desolation everywhere. I picked up an item, and it gave me magic disease. I got spooked, and woke myself up at that point.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
@Idontcare
“Stupid sexy Saddam Hussein.”
As for mine. Over the last few weeks, I’ve mostly had really boring and short dreams.
  1. For example, I dreamt that I took an empty water bottle to the recycling bin.
  2. There was one where I pass many buildings which have been totally destroyed by fire. After that, I find a tent full of Lutherans.
  3. I just saw a G1 pony in my dream. It was twin clones of Firefly.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
Short but extremely clear and vivid pony dream. I find Fluttershy and Fleetfoot chilling on some grass. They look exactly as they should, without limitations of art styles or realistic physics. And suddenly Cotton Candy (from G1) is there too. Then I wake up.
Mitchy

Best princess👗👑
I had a dream where 4chan had an arthur board (for the marc brown cartoon), but it was two low quality threads
Also moot had a secret sissy forum for 4chan staff, which I couldn’t access, but it sounded like the fucked up ageplay kind.
Mitchy

Best princess👗👑
I had a dream
First part was that I was married to a Japanese wife and lived in Japan in a fancy house, complete with bomb shelter with a fancy TV room to watch stuff
Second part, I was at an IHOP and it was actually pretty good and fancy with modular plates and foldable butter knives
Mitchy

Best princess👗👑
I had a messed up dream where I clicked some short “for kids” youtube video and there was some notice that it was owned by some random user, and apparently youtube was selling videos as NFTs and that was why.
Idontcare

living disappointment
I just had a dream that the mane 6 were having an event where they were taking photos with fans, so I decided to go and wait in line. I had to go up 100 flights of stairs (for some reason?) and ended up waiting in line for 8 hours, only to be told that they didn’t want to take a picture with because I’m too ugly.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
I had a dream that there was build-up of ice in my fridge.
It expanded so fast, that the fridge exploded, and left broken glass and ice everywhere.
Posted Report
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
First, I piss all over the floor, for no reason, in what seems to be my hypothetical apartment.
Later. Outdoors. Snow. It is very cold, and there is no shelter anywhere.
I see one man wearing a fur coat. Then Strong Sad shows up.
He says it is too cold and then he takes shelter by crawling into the man’s mouth.
Figure 1: Strong Sad
The fuck?
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide