Dream Thread

General Discussion » Dream Thread Search Posts
Fleur de Lis
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

SomeponySetUpUsTheBomb
I was exploring some kind of building. I think it had some sort of interrogation rooms. There were three iron doors on one wall, behind each was an office. I enter one and find a prison cell beyond it, and beyond the prison cell was a large closet containing a wardrobe illuminated by the blue screen of a disconnected television.

I also drank some milk from cartons with working roulette wheels on the side, which doesn't feel strange at the time.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

SomeponySetUpUsTheBomb
I go to a convenience store, but I can't get in because there is no door.

I try to make a phone call, but it just calls myself.

I go to some kind of freshwater marsh to see the butterflies and birds. But the whole place is without the slightest sign of animal life. I then find that some humans who call themselves "coyote people" are dumping truckloads of salt into the water.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

SomeponySetUpUsTheBomb
@Officer Hotpants
Is there a difference anymore?

Three short ones:

1. I'm floating in space, and am able to move the planets around at will.

2. I'm on a large office floor. There are no people but it is patrolled by dogs. I'm looking for ammo.

3. I'm trying to use a computer for something private. But there are five to ten human adults in the room. They all turn hostile against one of themselves, saying that because their children were found on his planet, that the whole situation must be his fault.
Interested in advertising on Ponybooru? Click here for information!
Nightmare Night Art Context by Seiken

Ponybooru ain't free mate - help support us financially!

ETH: 0xC41132ad4627FBfBd0d1712A27B268a06278eE50 | BTC: bc1qeyw3e72pcylque89r2940hhfzrz339kxuvruun
Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~