Dream Thread

Fleur de Lis
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

déanaim seitreach
This was a longer dream, but there is only one scene I remember.

I encounter a wasp nest hanging from a tree. The wasps seem ready to attack. I somehow obtain the knowledge that the wasps are stinging my arm; I don’t actually see my arm and don’t feel them either. My perspective is distorted, so I am seeing an extreme close-up of the wasps stinging my arm. Even with this perspective, I don’t see my arm, but not like it’s invisible, as I also don’t see through it. I pull the wasp nest from the tree; somehow, as I am standing far away from it; and throw it as far away as I can.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
Lucid dream.

I’m in a school. There are many maps on the walls; the borders don’t match reality, and the labels change each time I look at them. The labels include random not closely related to those regions abbreviations, like NCO and NATO. I turn to see someone, have a violent thought, their head just disappears.

I leave out from that room, and enter some large auditorium full of totally silent unmoving humans. As I walk past them, I think of other more interesting scenarios, including ponies and visiting some random desert, but none have any effect. After I’ve given up changing the scenario, I pick a random “girl” in the back row and try to interact with her. I now notice that I am clearly shorter than in reality. She is totally lifeless like a statue or something and just falls over. I then notice that there are now more rows further back with even more of these.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
The Dark Place is getting more sophisticated.

For years I’ve gotten stuck in a certain dream local I call the Dark Place because it’s dark, and it’s not only dark but the darkness is a physical object that oppresses me like a wet blanket. There’s enough light to see but no electrical devices work. That’s actually a good thing since I can use it as a trick to figure out that I’m dreaming and escape. That took years. I always wake up in bed in this palpable darkness and I had to force myself through the door like pushing through a thick barrier, but once I made it out I was finally able to fight against the darkness.

There are people in the Dark Place who are obviously wrong. There’s just something off about them. Sometimes there are duplicates of people who come out of empty rooms, sometimes their faces are different, sometimes they have no faces, just skulls on top of normal bodies. Once I managed to escape the barrier I found I can fight them. Now when I wake up in the Dark Place I almost immediately take control of the dream and defeat it within seconds.

Today they began using a different tactic. Now the Dark Place is fully lit like daytime and my normal methods of controlling the dream don’t work, so it tricks me into thinking I’m awake and not dreaming. I tried everything I could to change the dream and it didn’t work, it felt like being awake and was confusing me. I tried to get up out of bed to confront the darkness but I almost immediately had another false awakening into the same condition. The darkness taunted me with sinister voices and tried to pull the pillow out from beneath my head. Twice I had to grab it and pull it back. If the alarm didn’t go off I might still be stuck there.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
SEMI-PONY DREAM

There were several characters in this dream, and for most their appearance was uncertain. I just thought they looked liked cartoon characters, but nothing beyond that stood out.

So I’m apparently living in some building, I have a door to the outside into an alley. For some reason, my bed is in the alley instead of inside. I notice storm clouds, like it is about to rain. I think I need to get my bed inside, but I can’t move it myself as the door is somewhat raised above the ground with no stairs. I go inside to find my landlord, dream landlord not real one. I knew his name at the time, but don’t remember it.

I get totally lost in the building going from room to room. I find a room where there are two foals asleep, one colt and one filly. The filly looks like Vinyl Scratch but I think of her as “Luna” at the time. Unlike the other characters, these two have clearly visible appearance. I leave, and keep going from room to room.

I eventually find my landlord sitting with his wife. I forget that I live there, and apologise for entering the building. He says “You can stay. As long as I get my money at the end of the month.”

I’m now waiting for him in a parking lot. He arrives in a car, the car audio whatever playing really pathetic imitation of rap music. I get in the car, but it won’t go any more. We get out and he examines the engine. He pulls from it and throws away several frozen chicken nuggets. Turns out the problem was someone put a bottle of sweet sauce and a separate bottle of sour sauce, instead of one bottle of sweet and sour sauce. I find the situation absurd, and begin rolling on the ground, laughing intensely.
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I had a freaky dream earlier, I was in a house with a boy, girl,and some woman who was their mother? Maybe?  
As I turned to the door to leave,the girl said something. I looked back to see her transform into a werewolf and raise her claws,ready to slash me. She did,and the last thing I see is her ripping into my guts,with an intestine being tugged out in her bloody jaws.
Havoc
Artist - shidtist
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A shidder who has reached 1000 combined forum shids or comments.
Liberty Belle - Shids the song of the unshidded

Half Dragon, Half Meme
I had a nightmare a few weeks ago where my grandmother died. That was it. NGL, it’s the worst one I’ve had in a long while.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
I meet two people on the road. One explains that they are the only survivors after telepathic sharks gave everyone in their village a stroke.
Mariculture
Artist -

Amateur-er Autist
I just woke up from both the weirdest dream I’ve ever had and the first one that involved best horse.

I was in a group that went to Russia to stand in the middle of the road and sing Katyusha while talking about their new airport. A Reagan-esque joke I don’t remember was said and for some reason the Russians made it relevant that the walls and every fire truck, which looked like BMPs, had phone boxes on them.

At some point it turned into cold war spy stuff, and we were debating what to do about a double agent we didn’t want to get arrested because it was his retirement day. We decide to bring a purple-and-yellow toy walkie-talkie to the party so his KGB handler can congratulate him. The CIA and KGB become friends because of this.

Next thing I know I’m climbing face-first down a set of pipes. I get almost to the bottom, and Roseluck (notably in the style of inuhoshi-to-darkpen’s ponies) is at the bottom. I whisper her name to get her attention and give her the walkie talkie from earlier so I can grab a folding walker from somewhere and slide down it to the bottom. It takes a very long time for her to grab the walker talkie with her mouth. Also, she doesn’t speak English.

Roseluck thinks: “What is the human doing…” and then I wake up.

Dreams are weird.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
I was using computer in this dream. I save some picture from the internet. It was certainly pony-related, but I don’t remember it at all. The save dialog has the Windows Vista/7 glass appearance.

When I right click somewhere, the menu includes an “Erotize” function. It opens some AI software, that adds a grainy appearance and some animation to pictures. The pictures that come up are landscapes. The first is an oceanside cliff. The AI adds a moving sun that appears in front of the cliff instead of in the sky. The second picture is a place that has a windmill. The AI treats the windmill as a rocket, and it blasts off into space.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
PONY DREAM - a weird one

So I dreamt that I am unicorn Twilight Sparkle. I’m in a dark apartment during some sort of zombie apocalypse. There is a light banging against the door. I laugh that whatever it is can’t get in. But something does get in. Two mice get inside somehow. They look small but are extremely powerful; their presence completely disables my magic. And they shoot something at me, when it hits my perspective is pulled into third-person, and I see myself (Twilight) being turned into this sort of solid black slime.

I wake up (still as Twilight) in the same dark apartment, aware that that was just a dream; however, I am also aware that it is now one year later. I head to the dark kitchen, where I see a rather unhealthy looking cat with a too tight collar. Then I really wake up.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
I had a Torment: Tides of Numenera dream. This is strange, as I have never actually played that game.

Basically I was talking to some girl child, but I was selecting what to say from an interface that looks like the one from that game. But I wasn’t choosing what to say myself, I was rolling a transparent six-sided die (I really have four like it) and selecting answers based on that. I kept rolling even numbers only. When I ask something (may have been “where are your parents?”), I gain in the Red Tide (the one of passion, emotions and so on).
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide