Viewing last 25 versions of post by IvanSatoru in topic Dream Thread

IvanSatoru
Artist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Angle-Considerer
From my notebook:
_
I was somewhere in the U.S. just past the border with Mexico driving and minding my own business. Soon I committed two crimes, don't know what they were. I was now an outlaw. Later I caused two fires of considerable magnitude. I abandoned my car and walked until I reached the border. The border consisted of a thin (I think painted) line dividing the two countries. No checkpoints, no wall or fence, not even the river; just a line in the dirt. A jogger passed by and I walked along the border on the U.S. side. At some point I distanced myself from the border. I walked back to where I originally came from and turned myself in to the cops. I was taken to what must have been the jail and into a small cell which was not particularly interesting. Eric Delko from CSI: Miami came into my cell and asked me questions._
No reason given
Edited by IvanSatoru
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Angle-Considerer
From my notebook:
_I was somewhere in the U.S. just past the border with Mexico driving and minding my own business. Soon I committed two crimes, don't know what they were. I was now an outlaw. Later I caused two fires of considerable magnitude. I abandoned my car and walked until I reached the border. The border consisted of a thin (I think painted) line dividing the two countries. No checkpoints, no wall or fence, not even the river; just a line in the dirt. A jogger passed by and I walked along the border on the U.S. side. At some point I distanced myself from the border. I walked back to where I originally came from and turned myself in to the cops. I was taken to what must have been the jail and into a small cell which was not particularly interesting. Eric Delcko from CSI: Miami came into my cell and asked me questions._
No reason given
Edited by IvanSatoru