Disney Sucks

ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@ANoobis
That sounds like an excuse. Storage is not expensive, no matter what they might claim. Disney probably doesn’t even meaningfully pay for storage as they’re large enough to likely have their own data centers. Bandwidth only matters if people are watching, and they should be assuming people will be watching something on the service.
What’s the real reason? Probably them wanting people to forget they made it, I would guess.
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Indiana Jones 5’s stated budget is almost $300 million. It needs to do huge numbers just to break even. After it debuted to such bad reviews at Cannes, it has a hard road ahead of it.
The Little Mermaid’s new Scuttle is just as bad as everything else. Here’s a new song that’s been making the rounds. Why Disney would release this, I don’t know.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@FeatherTrap
That reminds me. They made sure to ruin Kiss the Girl, both musically and narratively. Ariel derails her own mission by withdrawing from a successful kiss attempt because Disney wanted to include a message about consent.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ

Zamasu
So when the Little Mermaid remake comes out, one of two things will happen. It will flop and the usual folks will blame racism, sexism and ism-phobia for its failure; or it will do well enough at the box office and the usual folks will insist that it was because of diversity, equity and inclusion.
In other words, fuck the merit of the film, amirite?
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Goku Black
Both park usually follow the same rules, so I don’t know about that. I also don’t think she has a permanent attraction at Disneyland like she does at Disney World.
Amagan

We’re in the home stretch now folks. We’re a mere THREE days away before this little mermaid abomination drops and gets utterly wrecked at the box office, as it so rightly should be.
The online hype Disney has been putting out for this movie has been exhausting to watch, and I can’t wait for it to finally be over.
Some movies enjoy an orgasm-like quality to their hype, but this POS has been like being nauseous and physically unable to puke.
Anonymous #5737
As much as I hate, or at least dislike Disney for not only letting Kathleen Kennedy to be Lucasfilm’s CEO Thanks a lot, (((Iger))) Trashing all of George Lucas’s outlines for the Sequel Trilogy, decanonizing the EU, Deconstructing Luke Skywalker’s character, and replace her with a shitty character “Rey”, who never had someone teach her the Force beforehand, and fucked up much of MCU phase 4, expecting their woke modern feminist mouthpieces to make as much money as the Phase 1, Phase 2, and most Phase 3 MCU movies, I still don’t want Pixar to go under. I personally don’t think Elemental looks bad at all, and the premise is by no means terrible or bad like that of the Emoji Movie nor the 2016 Ghostbusters film. I know very well that the Lightyear reboot was not well received by many audience members, plus it didn’t make much of a mark financially. Time will tell if Elemental will be able to make enough to break even, or if it will be similar to how Dreamwork’s Sinbad in terms of being such a box office bomb that the Higher ups at DreamWorks in 2003-early 2004 decided let go of the studio’s 2D animation department.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
We’re only a day away from the Thursday previews for the Little Mermaid. Currently, the movie is expected to bring in about $180 million globally over the four-day Memorial Day weekend. A lot of media outlets are treating that as some kind of triumph, but that would be a disaster of an opening. $180 million doesn’t even make back the budget, and this film has an uphill battle in regard to legging out with the cramped June box office right around the corner.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
The Little Mermaid is struggling at the international box office. A lot of Chinese theaters appear to already be pulling it. Naturally, the media is accusing other countries of review bombing the movie. To combat “review bombing” RT seems to have locked the user rating at 95%. A number of Youtube channels say that the rating has been static all day, even though more reviews are being posted.
Twiface

Princess of Shitposting
@ANoobis
Those comments tho
Sounds like good ole RACISM to me. Mermaids aren’t real, so why should the color of the mermaid matter? It’s just the state of the world we live in and people who have already made up their mind. Not due to the actual movie, but due to the lead being BLACK.
lol
I am not from the core audience this film is aimed at and could care less that if it exists… But the online hatred towards it is articial troll farm nonsense. It is not real people. The internet is broken.
The internet is indeed broken.
Ralph broke it.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
The Little Mermaid is already on track to be a major box office flop. The lack of interest on the international market pretty much dooms the film. In order to crawl back from this underwhelming debut, not only would it need to show exceptional holds domestically, but it would need to experience a major second weekend bump internationally.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Elemental is on track to be a financial disaster on the order of Lightyear. Disney isn’t even trying to protect this one. They allowed preview screenings without a review embargo, and the critics weren’t impressed. Elemental was already facing an uphill battle after Disney buried it in favor of advertising The Little Mermaid and Indy 5, letting these bad reviews go out ahead of release is just giving the go ahead for it to fail.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
The mainstream media has started to switch gears on the Little Mermaid. Now, they’re priming their readership to accept the prospect of it being a financial failure. Across the Spider-verse is releasing this weekend, and is projected to kill The Little Mermaid’s chances of legging out.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Across the Spider-Verse just brought in the second-best Thursday previews for an animated film. It came in about $6 million higher than The Little Mermaid did in its opening Thursday. At this rate, Spider-Man is likely to over perform its projections, which would be a disaster for The Little Mermaid. If it suffers a bigger drop than expected, it may struggle to even crack $300 million globally.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide