Disney Sucks

ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ghibelline Omnipotens
The live-action Pinnochio movie came out. I didn’t even know this one was coming. It currently has scores of 41 critical and 2.2 audience on Metacritic and 30% critical and 45% audience on RT. Those scores appear to be heading South on all fronts.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
The pleasure island scene is completely different. No more smoking, vandalism, or gambling, and the drinks are explicitly established to be root beer. The donkey slavery in the original was there to punish the boys for succumbing to vices. I guess this film is condemning the sins of eating candy and riding carnival rides instead.
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

Knight of Boops
The donkey slavery in the original was there to punish the boys for succumbing to vices. I guess this film is condemning the sins of eating candy and riding carnival rides instead.

…the sin of going to Disneyland? :/
Amagan

@FeatherTrap  
Are you really surprised a company that goes out of its way to hire as many sexual predators as possible would be against calling out vices and moral degeneracy?

When Disney made Lightyear the story of two space lesbians having a child together, they permanently sealed their fate and their course of direction. Whatever could’ve been is no more. They have no one to blame but themselves.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
The Little Mermaid trailer currently has 1.6m downvotes against 560k upvotes. Expect the mainstream media to throw around ist and phobe words like they’re confetti for the next few months.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
As predicted, the negro Splash Mountain replacement is already budget cut before they even shut down the existing ride.

@ANoobis  
I expect Google to play interference for them and delete half or more of those dislikes, just like they did for Amazon Rangz ah Powah.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Pinocchio is getting a negative response from the mainstream media that would have been unthinkable just a few years ago. I’d be happier to see it if I didn’t know what was behind this break with Disney. I’m not expecting this level of honesty with the Little Mermaid.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
I guess Andor is about Trump? I don’t know if that’s just Fiona Shaw talking bullshit for the interview, or if that’s actually substantiated by the show, but it isn’t a good idea to say that either way, just from a marketing perspective. Not everyone tunes in to watch their twitter feed on tv to unwind from a hard day of tweeting.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
The Disney machine is going on the offensive on all fronts. You are sexist if you don’t support She-Hulk and racist if you aren’t excited for The Little Mermaid.

I’m pretty sure Disney doesn’t care about profit anymore. Brownie points seem to be the only currency they want. The outrage engine exists only to feed on itself now.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@ANoobis  
It’s just that they think they can do anything they want. They learned at the parks people will pay tens of thousands of dollars while you insult them to their faces.
Amagan

@ANoobis  
They’re in for a really rude awakening when their tax breaks and special governance authority in Florida cease to exist next year. Desantis is playing hardball.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@ANoobis  
Disney’s disgrace seems to know no limit. Of course, people already knew this when it happened. Why did it take until now for the media to report who was involved? Even that story leaves out the fact the blacks called the Indians terrorists.
Amagan

The creators of She-Hulk came out and admitted that they wanted to create a sex positive series that even children could enjoy watching.

They’re not even trying to hide that their company promotes pedophilia anymore.
Posted Report
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
X-Men is the next property the MCU is going to roll out. Who knows what that’s going to look like.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide