Disney Sucks

ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Disney is getting some heat on Twitter over the Rescue Rangers movie. The movie’s portrayal of Peter Pan is a direct reference to the way Disney destroyed Bobby Driscoll in real life, and making him the villain is rubbing people the wrong way.
Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@ANoobis  
The whole movie is rubbing people the wrong way one way or another.  
It’s as if they had made it with that intention all along for who knows what future purpose. Publicity stunt, maybe.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@ANoobis  
@Color Anon

I’ve been seeing alot of people who loved it. It’s weird though, they seem a little too positive.  
I haven’t actually read or watched any reviews because I really don’t care. I’m probably never going to watch the flick just because it doesn’t look good.  
Even if I’m told the trailers make it look worse, I still don’t care. The only thing I thought was kinda funny was Chip’s expression when he sees Sonic’s mouth move.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Color Anon  
Disney doesn’t know how to do anything other than piss people off for publicity.

@Dex Stewart  
Disney has a ton of paid shills. Cross-reference with people who said good things about Star Wars and the Star Wars hotel. However, this might be a case where pissing people off doesn’t necessarily mean the product is bad. It looks like it has more redeeming qualities than Disney products for the last few years. Not saying much, but still.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I don’t think I’m in the right mindset for the Chip and Dale movie. I’ve been waiting years since it was announced, and I was expecting an actual Rescue Rangers movie, but instead it just uses the name for some reason despite not even being about Rescue Rangers. It’s just Ready Player Roger Rabbit A New Legacy.  
I can kinda see why people would like that, but I would’ve preferred an actual Rescue Rangers movie.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
A lot of attention has been given to Universal’s Epic Universe park as a potential challenge to Disney’s dominance in the theme park business, but Mattel has an upcoming park that may be just as threatening. They have a lot of strong IPs to draw on.

full

full
Absol95

#PSvitaNation
@ponypony221  
>JUST GIVE UP, BECAUSE LIFE’S FUCKED, LET THINGS GET WORSE!  
I refuse. Yes, Disney is part of the mainstream media, especially the Western MSM just as WB and Comcast are. However, I refuse to any blackpill, something which you have taken tons of. Where there’s a will, there’s a way.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Absol95  
Then you go get a plan and execute it. I’m tired of idiots who think waving a flag one day every few months or wearing a shirt with snarky Family Friendly slogans (“Let’s Go Brandon”) is going to change anything. I would rather live knowing there is nothing I can do than get roped back into that copium cult.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Lightyear isn’t doing as well as Disney was counting on. It was initially projected to have a $100m opening weekend. Most of those estimates were later edited to say $75-$80m. Currently, Lightyear is tracking to make about $50m opening weekend, putting it in likely second place to Jurassic World’s second weekend, which is tracking at about $66m.

At this rate, Lightyear is likely to lose money, since Disney preemptively undercut the global box office. Lightyear won’t be screening in middle-eastern countries, and maybe China, over a lesbian kiss that Disney refuses to censor for them.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@ANoobis  
Holy crap a dull bland looking movie is doing bad?  
I mean, good on Disney for taking a stand with China, but couldn’t they have done that with better movies? Freaking Lightyear just feels like such a dumb hill to die on.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@ANoobis  
The numbers are in, and Lightyear’s domestic office did do about $50 million, like the projections said it should. The worldwide opening weekend ended up doing around as much as the initial domestic predictions of $80-$100 million.

Jurassic World pulled in about $58.7 million domestically and $76 million internationally for its second weekend.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Disney has a new $5,000 drink order at Galactic Starcruiser. You get to keep the container and the silver-plated glasses the drinks come with, so that’s something. But the actual booze you get is worth maybe $2000 at a stretch. You also get one ticket to Skywalker Ranch, so hopefully you don’t have more than one in your party.
Absol95

#PSvitaNation
Minions: the Rise of Gru from Illumination animation is making a noticeably higher amount of money at the box office than Lightyear too.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
I’m kind of surprised this hasn’t blown up more yet. I’d have thought someone in Florida or D.C. would be on it by now, this being an election year and all. The new Disney+ cartoon Baymax has a scene in which Baymax goes to the store to buy a tampon for his 12-year-old friend, so he asks a trans man for advice on feminine hygiene products.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide