Disney Sucks

TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
@Dex Stewart  
Goodness. What is with these media companies leaving random stuff out? Now, I know, rights management and a million other factors but often times stuff like this can be found without explanation.

@ponypony221  
Though I think some of the factors would’ve probably happened regardless of the Ukraine war due to underlying economic conditions, I’ll still hand the Russians some credit for that casualty.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@TheBridge  
It would have happened eventually for sure. It happening because of Russia is just fun.

Most of Russia’s victories are their enemies shooting themselves in the foot. Either Putin is one lucky fucker or a master of 4D chess.
Absol95

#PSvitaNation
@ponypony221  
When it came to Napoleon trying to capture Russia, The Czarist armies didn’t just run away past the Ural mountains, they knowingly did a scorched Earth tactic so that it would be even harder on the French.
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Disney stock continues to fall, and the investor call is tomorrow. Hopefully the shareholders stop being so docile, and hold Disney’s feet to the fire. They’ve lost billions in market cap in just a few weeks. The stock is in the worst shape since the opening days of the pandemic, and at this rate it may continue sliding past that.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Krusty the Clown adult collectable figure:

full

Krusty the Clown adult collectable figure after Disney was all like “Won’t someone please think of the children?!”

full
Anonymous #CFE4
@Dex Stewart  
I think he means SRS/GRS/whatever it’s called. Y’know, that ‘cosmetic surgery’ that permanently mangles the genitalia of mentally unstable people so they can LARP as the opposite sex.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Anonymous #CFE4  
I don’t care what an adult wants to do with their own body. As long as they’re not hurting others and it makes them feel better, I don’t see any issue.  
Meanwhile circumcision is still practiced, even outside religious practice. That’s bad. The baby can’t choose. In the middle east they remove vaginal lips and clitorises. Also bad. Let the baby become an adult and choose for themselves if they want those kind of procedures done.
Absol95

#PSvitaNation
@Anonymous #CFE4
I don’t care what an adult wants to do with their own body. As long as they’re not hurting others and it makes them feel better, I don’t see any issue.
Meanwhile circumcision is still practiced, even outside religious practice. That’s bad. The baby can’t choose. In the middle east they remove vaginal lips and clitorises. Also bad. Let the baby become an adult and choose for themselves if they want those kind of procedures done.

Circumcision of both boys and girls ||doesn’t just continue to happen in the Middle middle East and North Africa. It is also present in certain Australian Aborigine and Polynesian native cultural practices, usually as a rite of passage. Its also especially common in many Sub-Saharan African cultures, where it too was already being practiced for centuries before mass contact with either White Europeans in the 15th-16th centuries CE or the Arabs and Berbers in the late 7th-early 9th centuries CE, respectively. ||
Anonymous #CFE4
I don’t care what an adult wants to do with their own body.
But we’re not just talking about adults here. Remember, according to Twitter leftists (and Disney executives, for that matter), children are instinctively able to know their ‘gender identity,’ even at age 5 or less. There are documented cases of 16 year-olds undergoing the procedure.  
As long as[…] it makes them feel better, I don’t see any issue.
It doesn’t, though. That’s the whole point. It just drives them even further into the delusion, often leading to suicide or assaults on other people. Offering it as a viable solution to an identity disorder is both false advertising and a form of malpractice.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
The Q2 earnings call was today. There wasn’t any good news, but it went fine for Disney anyway, because the shareholders are still being bootlickers. Disney’s Q2 covers Jan, Feb, and March, so I guess the tacit agreement was that the April protests, dropping Disney+ numbers, and Reedy Creek situation are a Q3 problem.

The stock keeps dropping, as well. It’s lower now than at any time since January 2020.
Absol95

#PSvitaNation
@Anonymous #CFE4

I honestly don’t see all sex re-assignment surgical procedures as being inherently counter-productive. It is definitely not something that should be treated like getting one’s hair or nails done. You are right that many Twitter leftists  
as well as some of the current Disney execs push the belief that all or at least, most, children are born knowing their ““gender identity””, which is a fucking crock of shit. Gender mainstreaming, the ““Latinx”” bullshit, ““non-binary””, ““agender””, ““genderfluid””, the idea that gender is entirely separate from sex (aside from the grammatical and verbal structure of some languages found around the world); what a bunch of hyped-up pseudoscientific trash. ||While there are some animals that can change their sex when the time comes, like clownfish and some other fishes along with a number of invertebrate species and some default herm mollusks and echinoderms for sure; humans and all other mammals as well as reptiles, on the other hand aren’t capable of truly changing their biology to such an extent. Hermaphroditism does occur from time to time even in mammals and reptiles, and there indeed are real transsexuals that exist and walk this Earth. Truly, more study and research needs to be done. ||
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Dex Stewart  
Two problems. One, Disney fully supports children being encouraged to do that. Two, that’s fine and all, but don’t ask me to pay for it, which currently they do.

The bigger problem is it doesn’t help. Chopping up people’s functioning and healthy genitals and replacing them with messes of mangled flesh isn’t the solution to gender confusion any more than a pair of fake wings and a trip to the top of the highest building in town is the solution to someone believing they are a bird. Unless it is.

@Dex Stewart  
They are still acting like that wasn’t a single movie with a ridiculously derivative plot and rapidly aging CGI. Where are the other movies?

@ANoobis  
They don’t care as long as they can blame the Evil Nazis for it, just like most Americans don’t care about the disastrous policies that have been enacted since COVID leading to runaway inflation and the end of the petrodollar as long as they can blame Putin.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
A bill has been entered into Congress to retroactively kill copyright extensions. If it goes through, IPs will go into the public domain after turning 56 years old again. The black-and-white Steamboat Willie version of Mickey would go into the public domain under this bill.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Disney’s CFO doesn’t know what the Star Wars hotel is called. Considering that this is one of Disney’s biggest current pushes, it’s kind of funny that one of Disney’s execs can’t tell the difference between Disney Star Wars and Battlestar Galactica.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@ANoobis  
I would be impressed if she knew what Battlestar Galactica is, but based on the flub alone, she probably just saw the name scrolling through Netflix and it stuck.

I don’t think even Disney executives are watching Disney+.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide