Disney Sucks

ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@Dex Stewart
The leak indicates that Disney intends to kill the name entirely. If it is just for the merchandise, then Disney has given themselves unnecessary trouble by refusing to talk about it. Their trying to do this silently is part of the uproar.
Anonymous #2B1F
@ANoobis
This just pissing me off. I guess I can get on some level wanting to distances from allusions and portrayals of slavery but come on, my race doesn't own that experience and you could make the same idiotic arguments with stuff like, murder. Black people don't own it even if a special history exists. Murder is murder and slavery is slavery.
EverfreeEmergencies
Artist -

Amateur-er Autist
@Absol95
No, you don't understand. Slavery is exclusively an American black problem, and anything related to slavery or could be misconstrued as referencing slavery is an evil jim crow alt-right nazi republican white kkk supremacist attack on black civil rights.
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Disney is getting shit on for their Ice Age tweet. I know this is mostly Blue Sky fans being angry at Disney, but it's still good to see Disney getting blowback. Just a few years ago, anything less than a blowjob for any Disney statement would be nearly unthinkable.
Interested in advertising on Ponybooru? Click here for information!
Nightmare Night Art Context by Seiken

Ponybooru ain't free mate - help support us financially!

ETH: 0xC41132ad4627FBfBd0d1712A27B268a06278eE50 | BTC: bc1qeyw3e72pcylque89r2940hhfzrz339kxuvruun
Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~