Disney Sucks

TwilightShitlord

Bad Dude
I loved Disney as a kid. Now it is trash. Not even proper Jewish propaganda, just recycled cash-grab trash pandering to dumb leftists because they’re the only ones stupid enough to patronize them. Walt is rolling in his grave, he hated exactly the people who have ruined his company.

They have taken to vandalizing everything. Pirates of the Caribbean, Maelstrom (not for political reasons), Splash Mountain, now they’re vandalizing Jungle Cruise. Not to even start on the movies they disappeared.

This is the best argument against corporate ownership of cultural assets.
Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I don’t like Disney the company,but I still have a love for their properties…which they are doing their best to sweep under the rug or run into the ground.  
Some of the new Star Wars shows look cool.
TwilightShitlord

Bad Dude
@Dex Stewart  
Their properties almost all date to before they became what they are today. That’s why they’re good and why the new uses of them are bad.

About Star Wars, no matter how good it may seem, they’ll ruin it. That is modern Disney.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
They already botched the sequel trilogy. And for some reason,they insist on heavily promoting a series of lame books.  
A girl hangs off a cliff with a lightsaber.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@TwilightShitlord  
Some people have figured out some obscure lore that explains this,sorta,but I’m guessing the artist didn’t know Star Wars,or the writer wasn’t thinking. Probably both. Don’t mention this on DeviantArt,people will spam your comments.full
FeatherTrap
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@Dex Stewart  
Well, thankfully this shit is now being de-canonised so it basically is published fanfiction at this point.

Too little, too late, of course. But it’s nice to know that this is officially recognised by Disney themselves as not fucking canon anymore.
FeatherTrap
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@Dex Stewart  
Of course they are, why did anyone expect anything different from The Rat at this point? >.<

No more annual Disneyland pass, fill the void with a Disney+ account, paypiggies!
TwilightShitlord

Bad Dude
@Dex Stewart  
I looked it up and they haven’t removed it yet. I anticipate they will. Remember this is the company that memory holed the first movie to star a black actor because Karen thought it was about slavery.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide