Derpibooru's down for maintenance

Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I’ve been going through my old pics on DB,and I’m surprised just how many people screwed with my tags. Some of it makes sense, alot of it doesn’t. Others are just people being anal and pedantic.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
So,a comment got deleted over on DB. Someone complained about Pony Life,and then poof. Gone. It says it was deleted for:“Please try to express yourself without insulting others”  
I can’t remember the whole comment,but if he or she was insulting anyone,it was Hasbro for making PL a “cashgrab”.  
I felt he or she was free to their opinion,and I was free to consider that opinion small-minded,but I don’t think it should have been deleted.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Dex Stewart  
The only opinion that is free is the opinion of the Chinese Communist Party. They are the top and every subsequent group just adds additional censorship to it to make them feel better about their own fragile egos.

The Chinese Communist Party tells the corporations “No one is allowed to criticize us or you’ll lose your #1 market and supply chain”, the corporations tell big tech “censor everything or we’ll pull our advertising”, big tech tells woke mods and jannys “everyone who disagrees deserves to be unpersoned and sent to the gulag”.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
The one whose comment was deleted mentioned his comment getting deleted,and I replied that didn’t sound fair. Now theyre both deleted,along with some other comments I don’t even know. My reply was deleted for rule 6,which the closest justification I can find is derailing the comments. Which I wouldn’t have done if we were just allowed to talk without interruption in the first place.
Anonymous #4EDA
@Anonymous #78AE  
Well, you might be half right. I just had to complete a captia to use the site, which usually means there’s an ongoing DDOS attack, and if I were to guess I don’t think this happening the same day as the 10th anniversary of FiM is a coincidence.
Anonymous #78AE
@Dex Stewart  
@Anonymous #4EDA  
I was also thinking of a DDOS attack, but only one captcha appeared when ai tried to enter DB.  
And about 3 minutes ago they post a forum the details for the 10th anniversary event of mlp in DB
Anonymous #33E2
Everytime I try to log in I get 0 images loading. Nothing loads if I open up the image in a tab either.
Anonymous #2215
Really down? Or are they just blocking the IP addresses of known or suspected badthinkers?
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide