Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #4EAA
derpiboo.ru/ is the reminder that all these fuking boo-ru-s were founded by the russian scum.
Anonymous #4EAA
the holy place is the place of perverts and sexual practices. perverts are most unwicked uncruel splendid joyfull people. russians are all asexual ugly incels. the only fetish they practice is the toxic fetish of domination. they view sex as punishment. they insult people with other fetishes. russians are not perverts, they are sadists and incels. their idea of hotness is yellow hair and skinny-ness. their females dont have wide hips. if female has slightly wide hips she will be called bandy-legged one. even if they have big boobs they will be insulted and harassed . and the foolish americans have allowed this hateful evil russian to be the admin of derpibooru.
russians defile holy joyful sex. they cannot love. they do not know how to arrange a sex relationship. they can only rent a whore for sadistic fetish of domination. because this is the only situation where a Russian can control someone.
rightfully we as perverts romanticize ancient egypt. their hierogliphs and pyramids look cartoonish like in a fantasy film. we would turn the whole planet in egypt. this is our politics.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Zaknel
Yes, there’s that one anon, who’s always attempting to insult UrbanMysticDee, but just gets ignored. I’m not sure if that’s the same one, who rants about Saxons and Slovenia or if that’s a different one, but there’s that too.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
Also I wish Derpibooru would let me vent about wanting to die when everything I like is hated by everyone or venting about how liking everything is a fucking curse without these overly sensitive mods calling it drama.
Last time I want to have a mental breakdown on a vent thread, a mod forced me not to have it there. Especially after being screwed over on Derpibooru countless of times. Or people say “is he doing this again” like everyone wants me dead. I know y’all don’t care about what I went through on Derpibooru or even Twitter.
Anonymous #A99E
@Hollowfox
He deleted all of his art and apparently before the other boorus were found. It’s safe to say he left.
He knew he was not going to be coddled like on DB or other sites. People like him can not survive without being validated for jacking off to the correct shippings in cartoons. That is why none of them left Twitter. There is not an alternative and they get BTFO’d from others they have no control over.
Twiface
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Shitposting
Isn’t there another anon in the politics thread that just posts nonsense? Why do people do this?
Cross out ‘Politics’ and you’ve described every thread on this website.
galloping-searching-for-ponnies

migrated from D
@Anonymous #A99E
Politics thread is still active at least, Chris Chan thread is active, however, lesser flame wars than before, and in Politics thread, people there are starting to realize more truths about politics (how the true evil was actually the man named started with B all along), which we’re not gonna talk about here (That’ll be on Big Bad Politics thread, I just posted my first comment there).
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide