Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
Speaking of Rule 0, with how he banned me, he should admit he doesn’t like Generation 5 and Star vs.
Because worrying that the former is gonna be short-lived because everyone hates it or hell will be Unleashed if I mention the show’s name since everyone hates the show now is considered “DRAMA”.
But that would be off-topic, would it?
How can I make that mod admit it without seemingly look like a threat or a personal attack?
Posted Report
Amagan

@Hollowfox
You can’t. These people refuse to accept responsibility for their actions and just continually double down further, and further, and further on the belief that everyone is at fault except for them.
Posted Report
Anonymous #CF19
Well would you look at that… His post and 2 of the posts of the one he called a cunt have been deleted. Guess they are watching this thread.
Posted Report
Anonymous #0E47
It’s sad that Wikipedia’s moderators are as bad as Derpibooru. I was banned there currently.
Posted Report
SnakeHerder

@coolmaster43232
I’m vaguely aware there was some April fools event going on on Derpibooru, but surely it’s over now. What’s going on? For the past six days the GhoulishImporterSlave has been importing thousands of images per day, 4637 yesterday alone, where usually it’s around 500. I don’t see a thread about it, but maybe I just missed it. I figured these things were related, but it’s not letting up.
Posted Report
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ghibelline Omnipotens
I just got a warning that my Derpibooru password was exposed in a data breach. Anyone else get something like that?
Posted Report
JamaicanCrackhead

TheWhiteDevil
Straight outta Compton.
Young nigga named ice cube, from a gang called Niggas with attitudes.
When I’m called off, I gotta sawed-off, squeeze the trigger, and bodies are hauled off.
You too, boy, if ya fuck with me, the police are gonna hafta come and get me off yo ass. That’s how I’m going out, for the punk muthafuckas that show out.

Est. 2012
I wish Derpibooru would just let me vent about wanting someone banned from the site without someone defending the people who hate me and screw me over like they want me dead by deleting comments and banning me.
Even if I am not sure if I can mention the name of the person who hates me in here.

Est. 2012
@Hollowfox
Same going for TheHappySpaceman, kleptomage and Meanlucario.
They just ruin my life with their anger towards me just because I say things and treat overreaction like it’s the same as racism and homophobia or worse, sexual harassment.
And don’t get me started about how mods like Ciaran defend them and paint me as evil just because no matter how I call myself the worst person on Derpibooru because of people like them or no matter how I want them to admit that they hate me, it’s always seen as drama.

Est. 2012
@Hollowfox
And don’t get me started on being afraid of criticizing The Owl House without Penis Cuntneel Penguin Dragneel fucking me over just because dropping the series because of a canon ship I don’t like is “petty”.
Do you want me to switch ships, hate Erica Lindbeck and accept the normalization of dating minors just because a year apart isn’t problematic?
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide