Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

NorthyDreams
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Prince of Monsters
How’s everyone holding up? Just checking in. Making sure everyone’s alright. Nothing Crazy happened with derpi recently, right?
Posted Report
Anonymous #A99E
@Amagan  
I saw some a few days ago threatening another user over cartoons. I would bet they are still active.
Posted Report
Anonymous #7D2F
@Anonymous #A99E  
Yeah. I mean, you can report the comments with rule 0 and they comply, but you’d think the guys throwing threats would have been banned long ago and not just limit themselves to comment deletion.
Posted Report
Anonymous #A99E
@Anonymous #7D2F  
They use that as a means of keeping them. It is scrubbing evidence and then mod. It is a lie by omission when someone else brings up their attitude and says they have a history. They will remember the “Bad ones” that don’t scare the ideals of the riche. But look at that they have no idea what you are talking about a prior history of harassment. Guess just a ban for a few days they most likely will not serve. They have even admitting that people are rarely mooned the Permanent ban because they can just say sorry they are without meaning it and come right back to keep shitting on users.
Posted Report
Anonymous #7D2F
@Anonymous #A99E  
They shit on anyone. And yet most of them fail to realize how most people are not really interested in those ramblings anymore and would be glad if they could just find a place to have fun.  
Most of those talks deal with the same subjects, always having the same protagonists. Always the same things involved. Honestly, I’m not even surprised since again, everybody has a voice when you have a computer, but at this point one needs to be really exclusive with any friendship (IRL and internet since also the real world feels rather dangerous nowadays).
Posted Report
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@Dex Stewart  
The wording was “my body is shot”. That sounds like someone describing a car that won’t run anymore. I think whoever typed that is just in shit shape.
Posted Report
Anonymous #5F71
So, this person claims to have been shot but calmly posts about it and then casually talks about wines and liquors despite claiming to be in the hospital.  
Seems kind of fishy, to be sincere. Especially since I remember other similar derpimembers inventing fantastic stories about been in street fights, being injured, going through a FBI guarded friend to play with him and a long etc.
Posted Report
Adán Druego
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

@Acres  
The moment you realize that you called out the wrong name… AGAIN!

“I MEAN ALEXA!! ALEXA!!!!”

“Alexa, um, you mind dialing 911 for me, please?”

“Um, Alexa?”

“Alexa?!”
Posted Report
Anonymous #BCC9
Is it okay if I say that Ciaran hates me in this thread?
If not, where else can I say since that man HATES drama and forces me to seek help?
Posted Report
Anonymous #5F71
@Anonymous #BCC9
If you cause drama and your beef with Ciaran is that he refuses to let you create drama and problems, then he’s right on that one.
Are you Hollowfox, by any chance?
Posted Report
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

Knight of Boops
The issue is that if we are to believe Ciaran (and for the record, given how much evidence has come up of him being a shameless pathological liar, I don’t think we should take anything that fucker says at his word) when he claims he “hates drama”, then he clearly has a very selective and biased definition of “drama”. One that I neither recognise as legitimate nor respect people for holding.
One of the insufferably woke moderator’s pets barges into your thread and calls you and everyone else there an “-ist” or a “-phobe” or an “incel” that’s fine, maybe they’ll get a slap on the wrist.
But God forbid you actually attempt to defend yourself against this slander, to argue back, explain yourself or even just tell them to fuck off because you’re just trying to have fun with your escapist entertainment in between the soul-crushing tedium of modern life and they’re being a hateful, disruptive little shit. If you do, then “you’re” the one “causing drama” if you do that, enjoy your ban bitch.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide