Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #428A
Hell, we’re at the point of Filly Anon is now considered a hate symbol.

I don’t quite believe that just yet. From what I’ve heard that’s largely Baja’s doing, and he’s plain and simple fucking retarded. The dude also believes the big bad right-wing boogeyman is going around tricking artists into drawing regressive characters because he didn’t bother to check who Luftkrieg was before taking a comm a few years back, and subsequently had a panic attack when he found out.
Seiken
Artist -

@Anonymous #428A  
Oh man… these people. His world probably broke that day.

So here’s my plan: make a new OC, request/commission some art of snowflake artists. Make the OC a Nazeh after the fact.
Anonymous #A99E
@Anonymous #428A  
It is believable though. They can never stop removing things until their space looks so sanitized on the outside. Which always means it is a cesspool on the inside.
Amagan

@Anonymous #4012  
Well then it’s obviously time we unleashed our own inner asshole and ratcheted up the dial well past safe operating recommendations.

So here’s the plan. We do whatever we can, whatever it takes, to get Derpibooru to see Rainbow Dash as a hate symbol, just like the OK hand gesture, Punisher logo, and whatever else. We’ll get her associated as a simple of far-right white supremacy, and leave Derpi’ with no choice but to delete every piece of art that has her featured in it.
Anonymous #428A
@Anonymous #4012  
Yes, that’s what I’m talking about. From what I’ve heard the PDF was largely Baja’s doing, and only done because of lasting paranoia over drawing Luftkrieg. How it’s handled by other cons and by Trot next year will determine whether they’re actually trying to push it. I don’t have much hope for them to rightfully ignore him, but there’s always a chance, however slim.

Could also be partly due to his meltdown over the applejack stickers at harmonycon too, now that I think about it.
Anonymous #4012
@Anonymous #428A  
Ah. But it wouldn’t surprise me. I’ve already seen some people trying to claim 4chan had nothing to do with G4’s popularity.

Either way with these people being so oversensitive it wouldn’t surprise me if Filly Anon/Anon cosplay will be banned some time next year.
Anonymous #844C
Wow so now anything with 88 in it is racist. So much for combining the most well-known BTTF reference with pony.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
@Zeb  
Alright, well I tried checking some of the more obivously filtered/well known tags to see what came out ahead, [Though a dev would still be needed to find the true winner]
Additional Note: These counts are only of the filters Currently being used. As well as leaving out Site filters.
Listed in order from Most people hiding it to Least:
The Clear winner by a massive margin:
Scat: 8,924 Hide it. 1,029 Spoiler it. 536 Watch it.
Apparently Poo is just that shitty.
Sorry, couldn’t help it! =3
Runners up:
Vore: 5,574 Hide it. 647 Spoiler it. 1,747 Watch it.
Gay: 3,000 Hide it. 389 Spoiler it. 2,077 Watch it.
Futa: 2,984 Hide it. 494 Spoiler it. 3,286 Watch it.
Rape: 2,520 Hide it. 255 Spoiler it. 2,242 Watch it.
Gore: 2,395 Hide it. 481 Spoiler it. 225 Watch it.
Equestria Girls: 1,720 Hide it. 150 Spoiler it. 1,792 Watch it.
Anthro: 1,711 Hide it. 219 Spoiler it. 3,447 Watch it.
Solo Male: 1,656 Hide it. 132 Spoiler it. 594 Watch it.
OC:Aryanne: 752 Hide it. 64 Spoiler it. 863 Watch it.
Nazi: 701 Hide it. 69 Spoiler it. 134 Watch it.
Human: 634 Hide it. 78 Spoiler it. 894 Watch it.
Solo Futa: 542 Hide it. 51 Spoiler it. 736 Watch it.
Lesbian: 338 Hide it. 76 Spoiler it. 2,153 Watch it.
Snuff: 312 Hide it. 44 Spoiler it. 102 Watch it.
Fallout Equestria: 277 Hide it. 35 Spoiler it. 808 Watch it.
OC:Anon: 265 Hide it. 25 Spoiler it. 567 Watch it.
Straight: 220 Hide it. 34 Spoiler it. 1,120 Watch it.
Starlight Glimmer: 92 Hide it. 29 Spoiler it. 963 Watch it.
Well that was a fun pointless thing to do~
As this post clearly indicates. Equestria Girls is Worse than Nazis. You heard it here first folks!
Anonymous #4012
@Zaknel  
I mean, most of these high school flicks are shit so he’s not exactly wrong.

Though yeah this reminds me of that clickbait article made to claim the MLP community had a “nazi problem”. I didn’t check the count (since I left Derpi long before that happened) but I’m pretty sure the Foalcon tag was a lot bigger than the Nazi tag. So going by that article’s logic it sounds like the MLP community had a bigger “pedo problem” than a “nazi problem”
Anonymous #4012
@Anonymous #428A  
Can we even call them modern day high school students? And I don’t mean because of the horse magic and whatnot but because high school was probably some of the dullest time of my life and most people I know.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
Deletion reason: Rule #0: Attacking Others

Maybe this was a legitimate attacking on transgender people without constructive discussion. Or even just an attack on the artist for support that rans movement. Maybe this is a legitimate attack. Or maybe he said that he did not like seeing LittlePip used in this way as a mouthpiece.

I don’t know.

That is the situation Derpi has put themselves in. After we got things like this,

@Officer Hotpants  
full

Why should we trust them? They haven’t exactly earned back our trust.
Amagan

@Anonymous #428A  
Let’s see. I could either be with people from a time and era where everyone knew how to work hard and didn’t complain about the unfairness of the real world because they were too busy trying to make ends meet.

Or I could be with people that believes silence is violence, words are violence, being born the wrong race and sex directly threatens the safety of others, and can be sent into a suicidal depression tailspin they can’t get out of if they’re told you don’t agree with them.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide