Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #A99E
So, do the “people”, for lack of a better word, in the derpibooru political thread actually know that they’re idiots, freaks and leftists, or do they somehow believe they’re intelligent human beings with real value and worth?
Personally, I see them as animals, if we are human beings, then they are animals. Inferior in basic value and worth, unworthy of a true soul, never to be valued equally to one of our lives.
Actually, I like animals, real animals, not Twitter-esque freaks of nature like those things.
Perhaps they’re more of a disease and… Well, disinfectants exist for a reason, you know. Meh, just pondering the value of someone who doesn’t view things as I do, who I’d prefer to not be force to tolerate the existance of.

They believe their bigotry is justified. “We hate the right people so we are good.” they are really no difference between them and every other group they whine about other. Give them enough power and they would carry out another genocide of their liking.  
Ironically a lot of them complained the fandom was not “love and tolerate” when people were attacking them as creeps.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
There has been this guy weirdly obsessed with the game where you caption the picture above you. It’s gotten to the point he is on all of the boorus now, posting it everywhere.

@Anonymous #682B  
Allow image insertion on “Caption the picture above you” topics.
It was uncomfortable, weird, annoying and creepy at first that he kept spamming unrelated threads and even featured images on Derpi with ads to go to that forum game. But now he is even suggesting that the site redesign itself for that forum game. Do the mods on there just not care?
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I posted something in Derpi’s politics thread, now I’ll just wait and see if I get banned or not.  
Also I see other people can post memes there.
Zaknel
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
Had a pleasant experience with Ciaran today.

Then I was reminded of all the weird and terrible things he has done, like be more concerned about people not sharing his political views than 1CJB.
Anonymous #C0FA
Wow. Someone in their pol thread talked about it being time to murder politicians, and Teaspoon replied abut why don’t they begin staking out one of the justices.
Anonymous #E268
@Anonymous #A99E  
And yet they are the ones that want to take the moral highground.

Sadly it won’t be enough for people to realize these people are unhinged psychopaths that shouldn’t be taken serious and need a good kick in the ass when they act out.
Anonymous #5F71
Once again, TSP is the one who openly said he wanted to mass murder channers and burn their legacy off the ground, and his staffers are the ones who admited and bragged about going to 4chan to vandalize threads and monitor everything said and done there so they always could know where to jump and attack next.  
Hopefully Derpibooru could remain active and thriving for more years because as long that place exists, people like TSP and his pets will remain confined there instead of spilling around to cause trouble and damage to wherever they try to go next.
Anonymous #5F71
@Zaknel  
It’s from the leaked chatlogs and last time I posted it got yeeted out because it counted as doxxing.  
If you still have the chatlog you can find that part and more by simply searching for the word “channers”. Or you can go back a few pages and locate it in this same thread, it has been brought up a few times.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide