Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Seiken
Artist -

@Adan Druego

Sure he doesn’t wanna cancel him or make him conform to his ideals… just honest critic… and here i thought sonic fan fiction is bad.

Only thing i would agree with is that PrinceWhateverer could have handled it better: by ignoring them.
Anonymous #A3CB
I’d rather see people realize he’s more trouble than he’s worth and ghost him. Sadly the day this fandom (and all of them in general) is less likely than me winning the lottery.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
@Anonymous #A3CB  
Given how dead the response sections for most of his attention-seeking flailings are, I’d say people mostly have. At this point Adan is doing more to keep him alive than Woot, himself, is. Or at least is doing a more effective job of it, anyway.
Adán Druego
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

@Seiken  
I don’t know anything about Princewhateverer, in fact, I’ve never heard of this person, but people seem to like them. When people like you and woot doesn’t, you’re most likely a good person.

@Anonymous #D03C  
That’s where PotLuck comes in, the trans zebra demon thing… woot’s token trans.

@Anonymous #F47D  
Yes.
Anonymous #5999
@Adan Druego  
Wasn’t somebody on here recently asking whether God punishes people twice? Well they’re in luck, because I’ve developed an error-proof method with which to prove that God has indeed forsaken you, in just 3 easy steps! To wit:

1. Be trans  
  2. Associate with Wootmaster  
  3. Repeat

Although, if I’m being honest, either step 1 or step 2 alone will probably do the trick.
evan555alpha
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Artist - you can stop complaining about not having any flavour text on your artist badge now

Head Administrator
UwU Chwyasawis my waifu
This Whoot discussion may be all well and good, but this isn’t really the thread for it; he may have been the catalyst for the Derpi Drama in the first place, but his other trash takes aren’t always strictly related.  
If you wish to continue discussion of Whoot and his Twatter threads, please create another thread for it. Thanks!
Seiken
Artist -

@Anonymous #D03C

This hyperwoke nonsense is a snake eating its own tail. It all starts very mild with maybe somewhat reasonable requests of being nice and slowly those requests become demands and everyone tries to one up each other on how rightous they are. Everyone accusing someone else who doesn’t keep up to be a bigot and be ousted of the “community”. In the end you get some very low populated islands of wokeness that tell everyone else including the other woke islands that they are not good enough.

I swear beyond some ultra racist people and grumpy old people telling the kids to get off their DAMN lawn, ultra woke people are the most hateful people there is.

I am happy i never jumped onto the train, so i never had to look for the next best place to get of. I think the first time where i was scratching my head at something that i thought was stupid was furaffinity comment section. Anyone daring to say something negative about a piece of art was attacked. Baffled at the mindset of some people who cannot deal with any negativity at all in their lives.

Similar feeling i had when i heard about beloved youtubers going to therapy, because they obsessed over those 1 in a thousand comments that are negative as for them that apparently overshadows all the positive.
Amagan

@Seiken  
I once tried jumping on that train of being woke, but then common sense kicked in and I jumped right back off when I realized it was pointless and stupid to be upset about people simply being people.
πʊßƛįϰ

@Seiken  
People who can’t take any criticism often don’t have a stable IRL base of people whose opinions they respect. That or they have never seen what makes others cheer. Or, if Kaikhosru Sorabji is more you thing than Richard & Mortimer,  
Likewise to the everlasting glory of those few men blessed and sanctified in the curses and execrations of those many whose praise is eternal damnation

@Officer Hotpants  
As usual, it’s the critics that keep lolcows in the limelight more so than their actions.
Adán Druego
Artist -

@Anonymous #A3CB  
That is the best way to show someone how much you care, ignore them. That’s why it’s always rewarding to see someone who’s being canceled gain followers, subscribers, backers and job offers during said canceling.
Anonymous #E0B3
People like him will always use a tragedy to push something regardless of how retarded it sounds.

Also aren’t there leaks of him wishing death on anyone that goes to 4Chan?
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide