Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Adan Druego  
Not just slaves, but losers. Americans didn’t need to bother with hunting parties: africans themselves sold the losers of their wars and their criminals into slavery, which was way more profitable than punitive action by themselves.
Anonymous #A99E
@Barhandar  
That is an inconvenient truth to race-baiters and apologists. Just like how one of the first slave owners that pretty much pioneered the way to make it legal in the United States was a black man that imported his slaves from his home country.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
If Africans sold their own to Americans, or if American slavery was pioneered by an African… That doesn’t make it not racist what slave owners did in those days.
NorthyDreams
Artist -

Prince of Monsters
@Humble Oriathan  
It’s worth noting that native Africans tend to greatly dislike african americans.

As for Woot, well… He is legitimately one of the most disgusting people in this fandom on the planet, and made even moreso because he’s just slightly smarter than the rest of his cronies and knows not to implicate himself in shit that he actually wants to say but doesn’t have the balls to.
Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Not really a bad thing, but kinda unnecessary.  
full  
Someone said to me it was “sad” to only know Beast Wars, and that I am “cringe” for what I post in the thread.  
I responded with the Rattrap gif and went on my way. Today I see they deleted the comment. No big loss, it was just a troll, but the moment had come and gone. I didn’t report the comment, someone else did on my behalf or it was a mod who happened across it.  
I don’t mind, just thought it was interesting.
Anonymous #7590
@Adan Druego  
So how much desperation does woot need to stay relevant in his dumpster of twitter?

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
It’s the asshole who divided the fandom almost 2 years ago, along with Dilarius with that Atlantic article thinking there’s a racism problem in the fandom and shit happened in Derpi because of that.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide