Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #428A
@Barhandar  
Still. A lot of drama gets mostly forgotten after barely a few months. I expected it to have calmed down a bit by now. Should’ve known better, I suppose. There is a lot of history rewriting attempts going on, whether serious or shitpost.
user7853
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Barhandar
Still. A lot of drama gets mostly forgotten after barely a few months. I expected it to have calmed down a bit by now.

they literally have nothing else going on with their lives besides pretending to be the “good guy” fighting the “bad guys” over a imageboard dedicated to a little girl’s cartoon
HorsesPlease19
Artist -

РОИССЯВПЕРДЕ
Whenever I post anything related to EqG or anthro, or even doodles of G5 characters like Hitch and Sprout being losers, these pics get downvoted to Hell.

Since the downvoters didn’t leave a comment or two, might as well consider then as worthless, uncreative trolls who care only about their pony waifus. (I like MLP, but this is a problem with downvote trolls). I’m not sure if it’s their personal tastes, them being edgy idiots, or the poor quality of my art and doodles.

Might as well drown them in more doodles and laugh as they waste their time downvoting me. Muahahahahaha

Exhibit A (-1)  
Exhibit B (1, 8 downvotes)  
Exhibit C (0, why the hell are there 8 downvotes?)
Napsack
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Donor | Pinkie Pie - Pie family best family
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
@HorsesPlease19  
Being honest, that first EqG piece doesn’t really resemble EqG all that much. The art quality isn’t the best either, but I’m willing to bet at least a few of those downvotes are from people who believe it’s wholly unrelated content.

As far as the Gallusposting is concerned, it might just be differing taste in memes. I’ll be honest when I say that whole rooster Gallus meme is some of the most entertainment I’ve ever gotten out of that character. Keep up the good work on that.
HorsesPlease19
Artist -

РОИССЯВПЕРДЕ
@Napsack

Thanks! The rooster Gallus joke is why Gallus is my favourite character in the show. He’s cute, he’s a dude like me, he’s blue, and he’s one stupid rooster!

And I love to keep roosters - I wish I can buy a male chick and raise it as a son, so I pet it every day.
Anonymous #E657
Derptard and twittards are just jealous of people trying to enjoy mlp and watch it without being part of any political affiliation and they want to drag down anyone to their miserable life.
Anonymous #A99E
@Anonymous #E657  
Pretty much this. All of the best memes came from 4chan and they hate that fact so much Derpi is now trying to appropriate any new ones and say they made them.
Anonymous #A99E
With how easily they are “persuaded” to ban what they already have on BD. How long before they remove foalcon to sanitize their image more?
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Anonymous #A99E  
@Acres  
Not happening. The headstaff like their underage ponies too much to ever ban them; in fact, I suspect the twittermites “lost” the moment they tried to demand takedown of foalcon/tried to equate it to diddling actual kiddies.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide