Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #CEE9
@Adan Druego  
for both the staff and the users, one should take a look on how Manebooru will pan out and write down how it goes with those restrictions and censorship. Mostly because as if we haven´t had enough with this whole drama, Manebooru establishes what´s the ideal community/booru according to the Twitter circles.

Keeping an eye from the distance would be the wisest move because that site is the most doxxing happy out of all the altboorus.
_
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Adan Druego  
That’s stupid as fuck.  
The altboorus were made for people who don’t want any kind of censorship, including the biased political agenda by Derpi staff and the secret thought police there.  
If you wanna go full censorship just stick to Derpibooru, Bronibooru, or just simply USE THE FUCKING FILTERS regardless of the booru you wanna use, so you can censor from your account whatever you don’t like.

Also, in Manebooru you need to log in to post “anonymously”. They don’t fool anyone, TSP and the meatshields made clear that they can perfectly see what account is doing that.
Anonymous #7D2F
@Тпсс_

It was probably done by people that got dissilusioned that Derpi didn’t go far enough and/or was stopped by the backlash. Because yeah, for some people there’s just never enough censorship.
RD8K
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

@Havoc  
@Zaknel  
I recommended to not make a account on Manebooru. Due to the high likelyhood of politically motivated doxxing via user datA abuse. However if you wanna risk that, it on you.

But at least it keeps all these subhumans in one place self segregating themselves from society. I do suspect this will culminate in a grotesque failure short term, considering the mental instability of these “people.” But it good entertainment if you wanna watch a trashfire in the action.
Anonymous #7D2F
Things in the only open thread about the whole censorhip and rule 0 refinment are still really bad there.

So far, the staff’s answer has been more or less the same as always. It’s actually kind of boring to be honest.
_

It was probably done by people that got dissilusioned that Derpi didn’t go far enough and/or was stopped by the backlash. Because yeah, for some people there’s just never enough censorship.

Well, that’s a fact.  
Just take a look to their staff list.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Havoc  
☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️  
THIS 1000%  
You hit the nail on the head. Thank you so much. I try not to name names, but he’s one of the big 4 assholes of the apocalypse who drive me away from pony sites. For whatever reason he can get away with being the biggest, most abusive douchebag on the planet, who must be as cruel and confrontational as possible to any and everyone who disagrees with him on anything even a little bit and no one ever does anything to stop him.
Anonymous #7D2F
@Havoc

I honestly hate that asshat. Wonder he would be in a place that doesn’t work as his personal hugbox.
_

@Havoc  
Honestly I have that fear about this site getting bigger. Those clowns coming here to create drama and chaos on porpuse everywhere like they love to do there with the support of the staff.  
Not only I was tired of the shit Derpi staff since long ago. Mostly I was tired of looking those true undesirable users making trouble, derailing and trying to start a shitstorm on even cute non-politics pics.
ANoobis
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
I’m getting sick of 15InchBic myself. It seems that the only thing he does is wait for new Aryanne art to be posted so he can get into the comments and whine attention-grabbingly about Nazis being on the site.
Anonymous #7D2F
@Тпсс_

Sure, the more we grow, any place that gorws is bound to have it’s fair share of jerks. But nonetheless, between having them in a place that enables their toxic behavior or a place where they can be confronted and accounted with responsibility for their behavior, I’d rather have the later.
Anonymous #7590
@Тпсс_  
It’s really hard to get off with this types of ppl and surely will see some trolls/clowns posting stupid shit sooner or later just to pick up a fight for a dumb reason. We’ll see it in the future.

And there’s lots of boorus to choose from, and this site is the best alternative.

(Come to think of it, is the drama of DB still going or people got bored from it?)
evan555alpha
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Artist - you can stop complaining about not having any flavour text on your artist badge now

Head Administrator
UwU Chwyasawis my waifu
@UrbanMysticDee  
Because according to Derpi’s staff he “posts a lot” which is apparently reason enough to not get you perma-banned no matter how much retarded shit you spew everywhere.

iirc sauce for that is in the mod chat leak somewhere.
Anonymous #7D2F
@Anonymous #7590

I kinda did. I just don’t like how it seems the derpi staff just cannot really seem to understand that anything they say just doesn’t solve anything. The users stand has been very clear for a long time but they don’t really feel like taking into account. At this point I don’t think I trust in any staff member.
Anonymous #7590
@Anonymous #7D2F  
People lost faith in the DB staff pretty long time ago because of a dumb news article accompanied with an obnoxious asshole that posted stupid arguments to divide the whole site and it’s users, which led the truth of the mods and shady actions behind.

I don’t know if mods/admins of DB have done more of those polls that led to nothing concrete in the future of the site.  
I haven’t been to much into DB lately ’cause of real life stuff.
Havoc
Artist - shidtist
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A shidder who has reached 1000 combined forum shids or comments.
Liberty Belle - Shids the song of the unshidded

Half Dragon, Half Meme
@UrbanMysticDee  
I don’t like naming names either, but there comes a point where people need to be called out. I tend to avoid text arguments since they never really accomplish much. Every time I see a flame war in the comments, 9/10 times he’s involved.

@Anonymous #7D2F  
That is a good wisdom.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
@Тпсс_  
It’s funny, honestly. I had a user who ordered me around like a mod, and when I brought it up to staff only one of them said anything, and that was to express disappointment in me for not obeying her. Until she started doing the exact same things she ordered me to not do, at which point he instantly stopped caring.

And in the roleplaying forums, we had Jinx being as vitriolic as possible (look at @Jinx for a taste of it. Trust me, she did not learn to behave very well after this) and even making her own rules of the thread (@Jinx was, quite literally, her stating that the purpose of the thread is that when she breaks a rule she should not be reported for it and berating whoever dared to report her). And Nebbie told me if I kept reporting these vitriols, she would learn to behave. 2 years of that, and we still have things like @Jinx. They lied to me. They do not deal with problematic users. They kinda just let them be.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide