Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #822B
@IvanSatoru  
Start with the article on Gamergate at Infogalactic, then look for information about John Walker Flynt and “Brianna Wu.” His article at Encyclopedia Dramatica is hilarious but I can’t vouch for all of it being strictly factual, because, you know, ED. More about him than you’d really want to know can be found at Kiwi Farms, too.
Humble Oriathan
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Wally Worshiper
@Dex Stewart  
You said JUST the right thing to where it was offensive enough to make the Biden Bros reeee, but not offensive enough to warrant a deletion. Bravo, Dex. That is a very hard feat to accomplish on a site like Derpi.
Zaknel
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
LONG AND DREARY SIGH

I don’t know why I keep expecting these people to change.

@xxzxxzxxzzx

If you want to joke that’s totally fine. It’s also totally fine when your teeth get kicked in for talking shit to the wrong person. I personally think we should be able to “take care” of problematic people. Including billionaires, the government, and all the other wastes of oxygen running around…yes, that includes people who are racist, homo/transphobic etc but it’s just a “joke” so they’re excused. I just think something in particular should be done. :)

She never changed. This is the same person that I had issues with for publicly encouraging other users to threaten to strangle anyone on the site that they have a hard time staying calm with after declaring that she does just that. I also had issues with her for vitriolically demanding I not reply to her posts. Ever. And the staff were A-okay with that.

That was three years ago. Three years ago, she was a bad person and the site staff did not stop her.

It’s today. She is literally saying that she wishes death on people who she doesn’t like. And I am not even saying that the people that she is referring to are good people or anything. But wishing death on someone like that is just not okay. Except in the eyes of Derpibooru staff. I reported her for rule #0, and they have done nothing about it.

So let this be yet another reminder. Never trust these people. They say that after years things change and we should not hold what they did against them. But no. This solidifies it for me. I don’t care if it happened a year ago, three years ago, or eight years ago. If they have not apologized or retracted their statement, or done an equivalent thereof, I still hold them accountable for their behavior.
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
I don’t know why I keep expecting these people to change.

Because you still charitably assume they are full and complete people, rather then the ideologically possessed man(women? wmxyn? tri-gender pyrofox?) children that they so clearly are.
ANoobis
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
I haven’t been over to Derpi much for the last while. Is 15InchBic still autistically seeking out Aryanne images to have fits over?
Anonymous #5F71
@Zaknel  
I do not remember that name either. And looks like it was for the better.

Well, since we are talking about derpi, apparently yesterday Ciaran was caught derailing a thread on /mlp/ that discussed Equestria Daily being shut down because the moment the locals began to talk about derpibooru, a guy immediately dropped by to spam the place with insults, obvious derailing attempts and labeled any opinion he disliked as “bot posting” until a guy posted a recent screencap of Ciaran using the same words and arguments to describe a poster he disliked.  
The spamming spree stopped as soon that screencap was posted and Ciaran’s status on derpi was immediately changed to “Unavailable.”
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@Zaknel  
The background context, I cannot fully take your word, no offense, till I see the behavior myself and “digest” but from what I know of moderation practices I can believe it. (Don’t link it here, as that would just be exposing a personal issue). That post certainly is problematic albeit, I could say the same for a lot here, unequal enforcement is still a issue. To be fair, even in a well run site the mere fact that it was in spoilers means that they perhaps missed it. They have been a bit more even handed in moderation from my admittedly casual observation, but far from being perfect or earning trust for me to give something like this a full pass. Considering how moderately “right leaning” jokes or vents of lesser level still get nuked pretty well.
Zaknel
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
@Anonymous #5F71  
Sounds like him.

Coward as always. Hiding from problems he cannot gaslight his way out of. Not dealing with the issues. Just running away and hoping it never comes back.

But it always does. Because he is the problem.
Anonymous #A99E
@Zaknel  
They don’t change because they have no need to. They can just remand in their blissful intolerance in their bubble just like Tumblr did until it moved to twitter and then when they get what they’ve done to others it’s now somehow bad. The only thing they will change is there username to cover their tracks.
Anonymous #7590
@Zaknel  
A “literally who?” moment, but with a problematic attitude rant of taking out the people that dislikes and I’m gonna assume is talking ‘Murica land with all that billionaire and racists mentioned.

@ANoobis  
The profile is pretty much dead since months, but sounds like a rando getting into bs arguments with others (that duck badge explains it)

@Anonymous #5F71  
Is like they try to act subtle in /mlp/ thinking they can do whatever they want, people there aren’t dumb and they’ll find out on how much stupidity is in the post.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide