Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Aperture_tech
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Not a duck badge -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

It’s been a bit over a year since the derpi drama.  
I have an announcement:  
tink tink  
FUCK DERPI, FUCK DERPI TRANNY JANNIES, AND FUCK TSP  
That is all.
user7853

@Barhandar  
@NorthyDreams  
@Anonymous #B19F  
well it is common in history that people twist and turn some teachings for their own benefit or to suit their narrative.  
reminds me a lot of the second last section of metro exodus, wich is fitting because it also has literal manchildren

but, fucking, lil girl show of all things, the irony will never be lost on me

@NorthyDreams  
I’m always around. Always.

what are you, some sort of 900 year old loli demigod?
NorthyDreams
Artist -

Prince of Monsters
@TeamBlueplant  
I’m the oldest of the oldponies left. One of the few remaining adult fans still around from 2010.  
I keep tabs on the community because I feel, in a lot of ways, responsible for it.
Anonymous #428A
@Officer Hotpants  
All ponies have flat chests, silly. Unless you count chest fluff, in which case lol flooflet  
Come to think of it, what is the equivalent of flat chest for teats? Flat crotch?
NorthyDreams
Artist -

Prince of Monsters
@TeamBlueplant  
Yeah. Anyway, I keep eyes on the community and try to protect it from things like tyrannical control, censorship or otherwise damaging elements. I still rely on the old tenets of the community. Everypony Equal, Everypony Loved.
Anonymous #7590
So you guys knew the g5 movie got released today in Russia? Supposedly it was going to be this september 24th.  
And DB just put a banner that all leaks related to the movie would be deleted due to R#1?
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

I’ve just imagined how pissed some people are that the movie got released early in another country (as well some clips have slipped in YT)
Still? That happens every time. Both the early releases, and the leaks even before the early release.  
@Anonymous #7590  
@Anonymous #428A  
Yeah, unless I’m confusing it with some other fan place, they’ve always had like 2 week spoiler ban after every release.
Anonymous #428A
@AdudefromCHL95  
>And there is a brief moment of the Mane 6 appearing in the movie.  
It would surprise me if they didn’t, considering G5 is attempting to piggyback off FiM’s popularity in a way that somewhat reminds me of LoK.
Anonymous #428A
@Barhandar  
Legend of Korra, sequel to The Last Airbender. Mostly because of the whole ‘same universe, but now everything is modernized and boring’. Unless that’s changed since I last cared to pay attention to G5 news.  
It’s a stretch at the moment to say it’s getting the same treatment, but it does remind me of it.
user7853

@Barhandar  
to be fair the concept of introducing high tech machinery or concepts into a medieval fantasy-ish setting where magic exists is pretty interesting but rarely done right
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide